Chapter-28 ~ Taking Back What's Mine...Part 1

~JENNICA'S POV~

(EARLY THE NEXT DAY...)

Only Lillie and I know that I'm pregnant. "Jennica you know you're going to need to tell him sooner or later. I mean this is his baby too." I pace my room but stop in front of the mirror. I'm...pregnant with Harry's baby. I look at my stomach. "I'll tell him...eventually."

Lillie was on her phone and u heard her gasp. "That none speaking British bitch!" I look at her. "What?" She puts her phone down. "Nothing!"

I know that whatever she saw was sure enough something. "Pass the phone over or I'm kicking your ass." Lillie wiggles her brows. "Ohh, getting hit by a pregnant woman that sounds kind of hot." I glare at her and she sighs. "Here." I look down and see it.  

A picture of Harry and Riley kissing outside of a club. I guess he's over me. I hand Lillie her phone and walk out of my room. "Jennica!" I ignore Lillie's calls an run out of the house. This is for the best... Was all I could say over and over inside of my head.

I feel my legs burn but I ignore it. This burning feeling felt better than the slicing of my heart. I make it to the park and go to my usual spot when I was younger. I sit on the swings and slowly pump my sore legs. I can see the words before I say them. I let myself sing... 

Are you happy now?...is she perfect for you?... 

Don't wanna let this out...but I miss you... 

I miss your smile...I miss your touch...I miss our love. 

But we both gave it up... 

All those memories...with you and me. Darlin', share my first time...with you..under the stars and the moon. 

Look at us now...strangers with a past... You got your sold out shows. I got my heart...breaking...in half... 

But are you happy now? Did you really move on?... 

I'm singing this song because I'm broken.  

I'm singing this song...because I'm...torn... 

I place my hand on my stomach. "You'll know only the great things about your dad...I promise." I swing some more and close my eyes. I feel like I'm flying. "Jennica?" I open my eyes and see Louis standing in front of me. I keep swinging. "I'm not going back with you Louis." He shrugs and stands behind me. He pushes me on the swing.

"Lillie had told me you would be here. This place is nice." Louis says as he pushes my swing. "Yeah, I would come here when ever I wanted to just be alone and think." We were silent for a moment. "You know Jennica. Harry is my best friend...he was the first person out of the lads that I met. We're so close that people think we're lovers." He chuckles at that.

"Harry has been through a lot of relationships and to be honest never really liked the girls he dated. They never seem...right for him." I remain silent and let him continue to push me while he talks. "But I watched your twitcam one night and thought you were the funniest thing. You reminded me of the old Harry. The Harry that would smile and be care free. When you two got together I thought that finally my best mate can be happy." I look at Louis and see him smile sadly at me.

"Jennica, Harry doesn't smile anymore since you've been gone. He doesn't want to go to the studio anymore, because he said music reminds him too much about you. He's drinking more and he's just an empty shell without you."

I close my eyes and feel the wind in my hair. "Louis, I'll tell you the truth because you were the first friend I made in London. I still love Harry. I think about him all the time. But he's with Riley now. So I have to move on. Not just for me and him...but for the baby."