Please Don't

after ray and i was done my legs were sore. hands down ray gave the best SEX EVER. im just stuck on the fact that we ran away together .... i wonder how my mom and his dad feels. questions were running through my head alllll night! i just felt like i couldve gave them a heads up like " hey , me and ray are gonna be together and we dont give 2 fucks" but instead i just ran away.

the next morning ray and i went out for breakfast. hopefully our parents wont catch us walking anywhere...when we arrived at the waffle house we just sat down and talked. we caught up on things and talked about how we were planning to stay together for as long as we could .

" i just think if we're smart enough to know every move we make , like if we know like in a second if we're trying to mess with other people" ray looked me in my eyes and said.

" im not messing with ANYBODY when im with you ray"

" and im not gonna mess with ANYBODY when im with you yn. i love you too much for that" he smiled

i smiled back and said " you better not or else you cant have this punanii"

he licked his lips " shit , the punanii is mine either way"

" shit no its not " i laughed " ya name aint on it"

" i surely spelled it on there yesterday"

i was shocked when he said that. it was true tho ! " oh fuck"

" yeahhh nigga yeahhh" he started laughing

" shut the fuck up" i threw my waffle at him

after we ate we called kelsey , one of the girls who throws the craziest parties ! It was only the after noon but shit i havent turnt up in so long! I was just with jacob or fighting ray. I need a beer , music , molly's and the fucking dance floor. Just to get all the guilt of running away off my mind.

"Im like bipolar at the moment" i said washing my arms. Ray was in the bathroom too brushing his hair looking in the mirror.

" how ? Wassup" he asked

" At one point i feel bad about running away , but then again i did it for us"

" i mean are you happy ? "He looked at me

" as long as im with you i am ray" i said

" then good" he smiled

I smiled and kept washing up in the shower.when we went to the party it was LIVE ! I was hype when i walked in and i just felt like dancing on everybody. But i wouldnt , ray grabbed me before i went anywhere.

" i get a dance first" he demanded

" are you serious ?" I gave him a look

" hell yeah. Now come on" he grabbed my hips. " red nose is on"

" ugh i hate this dance" i lied

" but you was doing it a few days ago" he smirked

" whatever" i turned around & he started controlling my hips while we were doing the red nose. He kept bending me over farther , i hated when he did that

" okay okay thats enough" i backed away from him.

" stop being a lame" he laughed

" what you want me to lick the floor nigga??"

he started laughing more " my bad my bad"

" im gonna go find alexia , she told me shes here" i started walking away before he even said anything. When i was walking i saw atleast 3 of my ex. man that was awkward! But i didnt care , i told they asses they was cut off.

When i found lexii she was twerking on this boy with curly hair , swag and tattoos . I was kind of jealous because i wouldve known because it was alexia .

" lexii wanna smoke with me" i asked

" hell yeah nigga" she walked away from the guy then turned back towards him "my bad my nigga" she walked away. 

when we went outside and sat down and smoked. i didnt care about what ray was doing inside but i was just mad confused, 

" girl this run away shit is getting to my head.... i never ran away from my mom before" i smoked the blunt. 

" shit... compared to your mom , my mom is shit. i wish i had a mom like yours" lexii said

" whos always up your ass?" i looked at her

" who cares for you..." she said in a serious tone

i looked down and sucked in every word she said. ' cares for you' i felt bad, it wasnt her fault she found someone she loves. and the person she loves , i love his son. we was sitting out there for 10 minutes atleast. when i saw a black car pull up and i saw someone familar get out. 

it was my mom

" YN sweetie" she ran too me and hugged me. " why did you run away yn " she grabbed my face and looked at me. i couldnt say anything... i was high as hell. 

" i.. you.. love" i said

" you ran away for love?" she looked at me confused

lexii just sat there not knowing what to say. rays dad soon got out the car and went in the party , 

" yn come on" she helped me up and walked me to the car. a few moments later mr.lopez came out grabbing ray by his shirt and put him in the back seat next to me. that was it..... we we're caught

we went back to the motel and got our stuff and went back home. then thats when the breakdown happened 

" why yn why" my mom yelled. 

" I LOVE HIM MA! AND WE CANT HE HAPPY TOGETHER BECAUSE YOU AND MR.LOPEZ ARE TOGETHER !" i shouted. " YA'LL ARE IN THE WAY OF EVERYTHING"

" fine ..." my mom said in a low voice. "i'll break up with rayan"

" huh?" i said 

" anything to make my daughter happy" she walked away looking like she was about to cry. 

" wait mom please dont" i tried to grab her arm but she kept walking. 

she loved him... and .. me and ray was just in the way everything. we thought it was them in the way...  but it was actually us.