Author's Note

If you have not watched all episodes of Sherlock, then there may be spoilers (depends on where you are in the show)

I have been working on this story for some time now, ever since I finished watching all 3 seasons for the second time.  This story takes place before the Reichenbach Fall.

I love to write but I don't usually share my stories with anyone, so helpful criticism is welcome. However rude comments and hateful comments are not.  If there is something you think I should fix or change, feel free to comment, I only ask that you be polite and respectful about it.  You can also comment if you want to see something (ex. a group name, references to other shows, songs, etc.) and I'll try to work it in.

I respectfully ask that you are polite and respectful to everyone. If you comment, please make it appropriate.  All comments are welcome. 

If you like my writing, I also have another, incomplete, story/preferences for Supernatural, for those of you that are also fans of that show.  I may also start an actual story for that show too.

I will update this when I have time, so please be patient with me.  I will always try to get an update up on the weekends...but it might not always happen. 

I think that's everything.

Now...on to the story.