Moving In.

Edited

October 24, 2009 later that day

Phil's P.O.V

"Dan... Your dad is... dead. He was shot and a neighbor came over and called 119. They rushed over but were too late." I said to Dan and he broke down. I hugged him and he buried his head in my chest.

"No no no no no. This can't be happening! Dad you said you'd stay with me forever!" He yelled and fell down crying. I bent down and messed with his hair.  Something I did back when one of my friends ever got sad.

'Why do I care about this boy so much? I barely know him yet every time he looks at me my heart flutters and there's a pain in my chest when he cries. What have you done to me Dan?'

"Where are you going to stay Dan?" I asked and he shakily wiped his eyes.

"A-a hotel I guess." Dan said and I helped him stand up.
Dan's P.O.V

Thankfully it was him who found me.

"Hey Phil. I want to get my things. Could you come with me? If that's alright with you?" I asked him.

"Huh? Oh! Sure. Let's go." He said and started walking to my house I was about to walk when I froze, scared of what I might see. He grabbed my hand and we walked across the street.

"Are you this man's son?" A police officer asked. I shook my head yes.

"Yes I'm Daniel James Howell." I replied to the man.

"Very well Daniel. I assume your friend told you what happened?" The police officer asked.

"Yes sir. I was wondering if it was ok to go inside and get my things." I asked the man.

"Sure! No-one's stopping you." He said. Phil & I made our way up to my room and I packed as many of my things as I could. I even grabbed dad's duffel bag and shoved as many things in there. From shirt to sweaters, shoes to flower crowns, skirts to pants, my school supplies, toiletries. Everything I could. Phil packed my clothes while I went to my dad's ton and got some of his things. A picture of my dad, me mum, & Adrian.

"I miss you guys...." i muttered and put my hand over Adrian, mum, and dad.  I wiped away a few tears and put it in the bag. I walked out of my parents room and went back to my room, bag with me.

Time skip

We got all of my things and walked to Phil's house.

"Hey guys! I'm back!" Phil called and two boys came into view. Both of them covered in tattoos like Phil.

"Ooh. Who is this cutie?" One of the boy's asked.

"Dan. This is Tyler and Connor. Connor, Dan, Dan Connor." He said and pointed to Connor. He had short brown hair, gauges in both ears, and a lip ring. He was wearing a Pierce the Veil shirt with black skinny jeans and black socks.

"Hello Dan." He said and put out his hand for me to shake. I took it and smiled.

"Hi Connor!" I said with a smile.

"Oh you're so cute!!" The boy who I assumed was Tyler squealed.

"T-Thanks." I said and blushed.

"And this. Is Tyler." Phil said and instead of shaking my hand Tyler hugged me. He had short purple hair, gauges in both ears, snake bites, tattoos covering his arms and neck and was wearing a black hat, black shirt with purple and white roses on it, black jeans, and black converse.

"Hi. I like your hair." I said and he smiled.

"Guys. Dan staing her for a bit then I'm going to bring him to a hotel" Phil asked.