Regained Memories

Un-edited

Dan's P.O.V

I sat up and my eyes widened as I quickly got up and ran to a box. Phil and I moved to London because a lot of our friends were here. I sat in front of a box and took out a photo album. I turned the pages and found a picture of 11 year old me before I became the human embodiment of a hipster blog standing next to a 16 year old. I put it down and searched in the box and brought out a green dinosaur.

'There's no way. If that's true then what happened to him in the five years I've been gone?'

I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder as I stared into space.

"What are you thinking about Pretty Boy?" Phil asked in a sexy morning voice.

"Mmhhh." I muttered as he nestled his head in the crook of my neck.

"Wait. Where did you get that picture from? The only people that have it is me and... Dan..... No way...." Phil said trailing off.

"What happened to you? I asked sitting in his lap.

"Me? What happened to little surfer dude?" Phil asked

"Oh god. Don't mention that time in my life." I said and rested my head on his chest. It was quiet as we sat there not saying a word.

"Please wait for me!" I said causing him to look confused. "I-I want to be with you forever. So will. Will you please wait for me to get older?! You've done so much for me and I'm very happy! So please wait for me!"

'Oh god why did I say that?!' I thought as i covered my face with my hands.

"Why are you covering your face Dan?" Phil asked. I shook my head before looking at Phil.

"Wanna film a video?" I asked.

"What video?" Phil asked. I explained to him my idea and we went on twitter to get questions before recording the video. We posted it to Phil's channel.

"God I'm never going to get this sharpie off of my face.." I said to Phil as he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my nose.

"Don't you think it's about time I met your mum? We've been together for over a year now." Phil said and i froze.

"No. I-I don't think it's s good idea. She's. She's really busy." I said and continued cleaning off my face.

"Please Dan? I really want to meet her." Phil asked before he put his chin on my head.

"Ugh fine. We'll go in a bit." I said and he let go of me.

"Ok!" He said before skipping off to our room. Yes you heard me. Our room. I walked to the closet and grabbed an outfit (outfit above). I slowly walk to the living room regretting my decision to let Phil meet my mum but is too late to go back now. I sat down in my sofa crease and went on Tumblr re-posting random crap when Phil walked out of the room and holy hell he's hot.

"Well are you ready?" I asked and he shook his head yes and we walked to his motorcycle.

"Where does your mum live?" He asked and I handed him a sheet of paper with the address on it. Too afraid that I would end up crying.

"Ok. I think that's 20 minutes away...." He said and we drove the rest of the way in silence. We got just outside if the gate to where you can't see the cemetery when I asked Phil to stop.

"Phil put on this blindfold." I said and gave him a blindfold. He put it on and I took his hand leading him to Mum's grave which was located next to Adrian's & now dad's grave. I took of his blindfold and he gasped at what he saw.

"Dan I-I'm sorry. I didn't know...." He said and kneeled down in front of the graves. He lifted his hand and carefully touched Mum's grave as if it would collapse at any given moment.

"It's ok. There was no way you could have know." I said and looked at Adrian's grave.

"Hi ms. Howell. It's Phil... Long time no see. I've changed so much since we've last spoke huh. But it's Dan who changed the most" He said with a chuckle.

An hour later

"Hey little guy. I remember you when you were just a small child. You would be 11 right? You died too young Adrian. Don't worry about your brother. I'll make sure nothing happens to him...." Phil said and smiled through his tears. I felt a tug on my jeans and turned around to see nothing.

"Goodbye big brother. I love you." A small voice said. I recognise that voice

"Adrian?" I called and saw a faint outline of him. Next to him was Mum & dad.

"Adrian! Mum! Dad!" I called and reached out to them.

"Goodbye Daniel. I love you." Mum said before disappearing.

"You've done me proud son." Dad said before disappearing as well. I looked over at Phil who was still talking to Adrian's grave and turned to my brother who walked over to me and gave me a hug before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"i love you Danny." He said before slowly disappearing.

"I love you too Adrian." I choked out. He fully disappeared as I fell down and cried into my hands....

'I love you!'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god it's over. I was trying so hard not to cry at that last part but my go I finished the book.

I know many of you are wondering how the hell I could forget about Martyn but I haven't. He'll appear in the sequel. That's right. Sequel.

There will be a sequel to this fan fic. It will be out in a month or so, so you'll just have to wait until then.

Two things before I go.

One. Please read the last AN and comment on it.

And two. WHat is Martyn's wife's name? If nobody know's leave me suggestions of a first/last name for her.

Thank's well I guess this is it.... See ya guys later.