Chapter 4

Hellooooooooooooo! Btw girl above is chloe/ Na Yeol after she moves back to korea. Enjoy!!

Chloe's POV

I walked out of the airport with my shades on, I look around and saw them. My parents, I walk towards them and smile "umma? Appa? I'm here" they look at me with wide eyes

"Chloe?" Mom placed her palms on my cheeks "aniya from now I'm Choi Na yeol"

Dad look at me "you're so different now honey" he patted my shoulder. I roll my eyes playfully "its because I lost so much weight appa"

They laughed and said "lets go home", I odded and said "you know what drop me off at my school first, I'll go back home after" they nodded and we walk to the car.

I watched as the buildings past us,suddenly the memories hit me hard

"Just die already" I shook my head and took deep breaths and closed my eyes.

I was shook awake by my mom "na yeol ah we're here" I look out the window and saw the building that everyone hated.

I nodded and smiled at them. I got out and slammed the door close. I slowly walked nearer and nearer, i look down at my wrist watch '1.06pm' lunch. I sighed and walked in. When I walk through the hallways, I received stares

"She's so pretty!"

"She has a good sense of style"

"Yah she reminds me of someone"

I smirked and went to the rooftop. On my way there, I bumped into the person that ruined my high school life. Oh Sehun. I look at him in the eye and walked past him, bumping his shoulder hard as I passed him. "YAH!" I heard him shout

I glanced behind and smirked. I turn to him fully and showed him the middle finger as I walk backwards. I turn aroud and made my way to the roof, when I arrive at the roof I saw 7 other boys sitting on the ledge. I walk towards them and cleared my throat, they turned around simultaneously and stood up quickly.

"Who are you?" One of them with orange-brown hair asked

"Who are you?" I poked his chest

"He asked you first." The other one said, the short one.

"My name is Na yeol. Whats yours?" I asked

"Kim taehyung, V. This is jimin , jungkook, hoseok but call him j hope, namjoon, seokjin and suga" I raised an eyebrow at their weird names.

I walk past them and sat on the ledge, dangling my feet over the edge. I sighed "can you guys like stop staring at me? Its either you join me or you leave." They cleared their throats and sat with me.

"I used to go to school here.. you guys know choi chloe?" I asked, sighing

"Yea. They described her as the school's fat ass" I look down. I look to my side and saw taehyung staring me. "It's you. Youre choi chloe" he said

"Bingo." Their eyes widened. Suddenly someone clearing their throat interrupted us. I look behind to see kyungsoo, I sighed and look at the scenery infront me. "Leave" he said, and the 7 s boys scrambled up to their feet and left the roof.

"Chlo-" I cut him off "it's Na Yeol now. Chloe is dead." I stood up and brushed past him, leaving him alone at the rooftop. When I walking back to the gate, someone held me by the wrist "who are you?" The person gritted through his teeth.

I smirked at him "Don't you remember me ?" I said and whispered in his ear "I didn't get to say this before. Fuck you Oh Sehun." I roughly pulled back my wrist and pushed him off, I walked to the gates.
*

*

*

*

*
The next morning

I yawned and trudged to the bathroom, I stared at the person in the mirror. "Today. Whatever happens, be strong. You're no longer the weak person you are a year ago. Fuck it. Its time to show them, that weak girl turned into a emotionless bitch" .

After showering I look at my new school uniform. I wore the blouse and skirt then glanced over at the blazer. I smirked and walked to my closet to get a leather jacket that my aunt got me. I slipped it on and look in the mirror. "Oh yes. Who looks good today? You do bitch now lets go" I said and put on my sneakers I wore yesterday.

I grab my back that was in my bed and walk downstairs. I grabbed an apple and left the house. On my way to school, I pout on my headphones and blast out songs from my favourite playlist and popped a bubble gum in my mouth.

When I reach school, I saw sehun and his group at the parking lot. I roll my eyes and walked up the steps. Suddenlys I was pushed forward, but I didn't fall.

I turned around and saw the she devil., song hye mi. I raised my eyebrow at her. Suddenly she grabbed the headphones from my head. I sighed "give it back hye mi" she smirked

"And if I don't? What are you going to do new girl?" She provoked., with one fast movemen, I snatched my headphones back and grabbed her bag kicking it far away as if it was a soccer ball. I then pushed her making her fall. "Don't test me hye mi." I roll my eyes and wore back my headphones.

I walk to class and sat my old desk that was written with many hurtful words. I roll my eyes at their immaturity. "Welcome back chloe!" I look up to see mrs park. I smiled "it's na yeol mrs park." I said

Ten minutes later the bell rang and students came into the classroom one by one. Mrs park spoke up "alright class! We have a new student joining us. Today. Please introduce yourself at the front."

I stood up "first going to the front is irrelevant mrs park. Second my name is Choi Na Yeol. I'm from america. I hope that we will grrreeeaaatt friends" I smiled sarcastically and sat down.

I glance over at sehun's group to see them smiling at me, disgusting. Then look at the front to see taehyung and jimin smiling at my direction, whatever.

"Alright ms choi! Lets start!" Mrs park said happily.

I roll my eyes and groan inwardly
*

*

*

*

*
HAYYYYYYTTTTTYYYYYYY I'm cat sitting today. Its fun! Jk the cats are so boring I swear I look like a crazy person trying to get them to play with me sigh. But hope you like this chapter!!!! Love you xx.

-N