Resonance

It was late at night on November 14th. The sky was clear and dull, as if it showed no emotion. Hiro was riding on Baymax with Tadashi flying by his side. They were to breach the old island off the coast of Japan to find Yokai as the people called him. They called him their father. 

"Tadashi, what if he isn't who we think he is?" asked Hiro with a contemplating expression.

Tadashi saw the look on Hiro's face. "That's something that we have to go and find out for ourselves. If he's not, he's not our father." replied Tadashi. 

*Time Skip*

          They landed safely on the island. It showed signs that it was obviously inhabited at one point for scientific purposes. The brothers breached the fence and had Baymax open the main door to the hangar. They slid inside and turned on the lights built into their suits that Tadashi had installed specifically for late night missions. They took in their surroundings, observing every crevice and signs of recent activity. They had found a microbot stuck in a crack in the wall.

"He has to be here." said Tadashi holding the microbot that Hiro originally created. 

Hiro nodded and continued up ahead and saw a door cracked open. He peaked inside finding the original Project Silent Sparrow. Pieces were scattered everywhere, signifying that whatever happened here somehow took a turn for the worse. He walked into the room and, turning his head, found an old control panel. He crept up to it and hit a button to play the last recorded video. He saw his mother and father being sent away into what looked like a teleportation device. The capsule never returned and the machine was destroyed. The people running the experiment looked shocked and devastated at the same time. They started to mumble things to each other about family and if they could ever fix the machine.

"What about their kids?" asked one scientist.

"They had two boys didn't they?" added another.

"The smallest is barely three years old." commented the only woman.

The camera then cut out. Hiro stood there, eyes as wide as the moon with tears escaping faster than ever before. Two much was given to this fourteen year old boy in such a small time period. 

Tadashi was looking for Hiro during this time. He came through the door finding the silenced experiment. Tadashi turned his head to see his brother turned toward a blank screen breathing heavily. 

"Hiro? Are you okay?" called Tadashi.

Upon hearing his brother's call Hiro slowly turned his head around to look Tadashi in the eye. Tadashi saw Hiro's wide and fearful eyes with tears flowing like a river. His mouth was agape from shock and his face was a deathly pale. Hiro finally replied with the same expression about thirty seconds later.

"No."