Finding Home

It has been about one year since Tadashi and Hiro discovered the truth about their parent's disappearance and the tragic failure of Project Silent Sparrow. Together the two brothers worked relentlessly both day and night in order to glimpse a sign of hope, a way to save their family. When it seemed that all hope was lost, Hiro found a way to breach the portal created by Dr. Callaghan. He discovered a rift in space time, allowing for transportation into a realm unknown to humankind. Without sparing a moment, the brothers took action.

"You know there is a chance we won't make it back right?" Tadashi spoke hesitantly yet confidant.

"I do." was the curt reply given by his baby brother.

No. Hiro was no longer his baby brother that needed to be protected. He no longer needed consolidation. Hiro, despite his young age, has psychologically matured into an independent man, a true scientist. 

Tadashi grinned at Hiro's responce. "I guess it's time to suit up then." replied the eldest.

The brothers prepared for the most daunting challenge of their entire lives. A chance to find their family. 

Once equipped for the journey that lied ahead, Hiro, Tadashi, and Baymax departed to Akuma Island, homeland of Project Silent Sparrow. 

"Tadashi, are you ready to begin erection of Silent Sparrow?" inquired Hiro. 

"Opening time rift teleportation portal in five, four, three, two..." Tadashi spoke.

"One." spoke the brothers in unison.

The portal appeared before the three men and moments later they took a leap of faith. 

"Let's go find our home."