Tears...

Okay so let me go over what has happened since I have come home! I have tried to make a new cover, I saw my older brother after years, I tried to hack an Ootori, and I ended up with a host club.... Great... I then feel the pressure of two arms wrap around me, breaking my concentration.

"Hey (N/n)- Chan...." one twin starts.

"Why didn't you use your real last name when you introduced yourself to the class?" The other one finishes. This gets everyone else's attention. I rip their hands off and turn to face them. The rest of the club gather around behind them. I look to honey... His big wide eyes are eating away at me. I look at the rest of the club, their eyes staring intently in mine.

"(Y/n) you don't have to tell us if you don't want to..." Haruhi says in a smooth calming voice in fear that it had to do with something I prefer not to talk about.

"N-no, it's okay," I take a deep breath and try to act brave. "I was sick of being judged because of my family. People always looked down upon me because I am a Haninozuka because of that I didn't have many friends..." My voice drifts off. I break eye contact and look to the ground. I am then enveloped in a warm hug.

"Don't worry..."

"We'll never do that to you..." I hear their warm voices tell me." I feel water run down my cheeks. 'A-am I crying? I can't let them see me like this.' I immediately wipe away the tears. I then squirm out of the group hug and walk out to wash my face.

~Timeskip~

It's been 15 minutes and I still can't find the bathroom. "Where the Hell Is it!" I shout. At this point I am sick of everyone and everything. I don't want to be strong or brave or anything. I don't want to be a hero or anything. I am so... just sick of everything. I fall to the ground and begin to cry. I don't care if anyone sees me.