Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I went to the elevator and clicked the 3rd level. My hands sweat crazily as I descend below. I must be careful to tell the boys that my 'sister' has a boyfriend. I don't want them flirting me; I'd rather have them know I'm Daniel than being known as a girl. Blegh.

I approached the second room of the floor and rang the bell of their room. Loud bangs and tumbles can be heard. It's been like that for 3 minutes.

What the heck are those 5 idiots doing?! What's taking them long?

Being the impatient person I am, I slammed the door furiously and finally kicked the door out of anger and impatience. The five guys were shocked to see me blasting the door angrily and gripping my damn hot fists hard. What are they doing in there boxers fighting like children?!

"I've been ringing and slamming the door for at least 5 damn minutes! What are you idiots doing fighting in your boxers?!" I yelled furiously and glared at them with a bloody look. They all rose up and removed the dusts from themselves. I approached them slowly and one by one observed their body.

Man, all of them have good bod-

Wait?! What am I thinking?! I'm a guy not a damn puny girl who falls for such hot and tempting bo-

Shit! I need to stop!

"Uhm Daniel-" Harry blushed

"you're looking at my crotch..." he says and looks away sheepishly. Oh my god what the heck am I doing?

I must not show girl hormones! This is dangerous!

Snap yourself out of this Danny!

"Uh-huh well ehm-" I cleared my throat to prevent myself coughing "I'm just admiring the design of your boxers. Where'd you get it?" I smiled slyly and showed him a cheeky expression. He raised his eyebrows and chuckled.

"This one? It's my favorite boxers and yes! Don't you think it's a great design?!" He looks at the guys and smiles wide "Finally someone agrees that I have great choice in picking boxers! Hah!" he states proudly and snickers at the boys. We all rolled eyes.

It's the ugliest boxers I've ever seen but it's the only way to get out.

"My boxers are much better than yours! Four leaf clovers are nice!" Niall yells then suddenly all of the boys snap at each other.

"No! My boxers are better! It has a unicorn!" Harry says

"Carrots are a trend. Which means mine's better but that doesn't mean I'm into carrots; they're just a trend I started." Louis states coolly. Not bad for an immature 21 year old dude.

"Guys you all know turtle printed boxers are much preferred by girls than any of yours." Liam smirked and Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Yeah- 12 year olds who would like to see what's underneath the shell of that turtle boxers!" he scoffed and crossed his arms. The guys stopped bickering and stared at Zayn's weird statement, even I joined in.

Why would he say that? It sounds so sexual!

He looked at them with wide eyes. "What?" he asks unknowingly, Liam cleared his throat and puts his arm on him. "Mate don't say that. It's peculiarly sexual." he states "besides that's bad for your image. Aren't you supposed to be mysterious?" he adds and Zayn looks at him.

It is mysterious! Why would he say such things? What the hell... It was so out of nowhere.

This idiots.

"Ehm it popped at my head out of nowhere. Sorry Liam." he says and looks down. Liam smiles at him "It's fine-"

"And put some clothes on! Breakfast is ready for you downstairs. I don't want you five idiots to ruin everything okay? I'm going somewhere today and my sister will arrive here any moment." I walked out of the room and noticed the broken door. I shouldn't have done that.

"And don't worry about this door. It'll be fixed in no time!" I added, giving them a smile. I went straight to the elevator and pushed the 5th floor.

Damn, I need to prepare for such a stupid mistake that my stupid freaking maids did!

I hope karma doesn't get back at me.

--------------

Hey guys! Did you love the chapter so far?? c; I'll update as soon as I can if this story gets 6,000 reads!!! Also, I have another new incoming 1D story. Watch out <3 oh yeah btw I have a competition!

It's really real! Watch out for it on Chapter 6! :D xoxo, Nutella <3