Chapter 1

Yeah, Chapter 1 is here!~ I hope you'll love this chapter! Because I worked hard creating and fixing at the same time so you all have something you can read! :) Anyways, I just wanted to say 'Thank You' for all the people there supporting me in this Fan Fiction. :"> It makes me blush and smile. Teehee~ 

Dedicated for a wonderful writer of this kind of stories: @TheRightWords!

____________________________________________________________________________

"Are you alright Dan?! I knew I shouldn't have told that to you!" a girl with a panicking voice said. Is she worried? Did something happen to me? I know I'm perfectly healthy. I know there's nothing wrong with me. Also, the voice sounds familiar...

Is it Jane?

"You know that she faints when she's really shocked." a guy scolded. Hearing that makes me giggle. 

I think that's Dennis...

"You're such a nuisance!" the guy yelled. Yeah that's definitely Dennis. He is such Mother Hen! 

Jane gave her a reason, and after that they started bickering.  They're so funny, hearing them bicker like that because of me makes me laugh. I have such lovely friends!

"Dennis?" I whispered weakly. They immediately stopped from there bickering and approached me. They both had worried eyes. 

"Oh You're awake already! We've been waiting for 2 hours!! Can't you wake up a bit early?! I'm already late for my date!" Jane complained. Oh my, someone's grumpy.

I don't even know why she's my friend. She gets bitchy all of the sudden.

"Well this wouldn't happen if you didn't tell her in the first place!" Dennis scolded angrily. Yeah, he's right! This was her fault at the first place anyways!

"Hmph! Whatever, it's not my fault that she won that contest and hates them!" Jane replied bitterly. She turned around letting me face her back.

"Hey that hurts yah know! " I replied.

"Sorry. It's just that you know I hate it when I'm late." she muttered, she was still facing the other side.

Typical Jane.

"It's okay Jane, I know you didn't mean to say that." I replied, accepting her apology. She turned around to face me, showing me with brimming eyes of joy and a wide grin. Aww, that look makes me giggle! She came near and gave me a hug and immediately pulled herself out.

"Thanks Dannie Bear!! Well I'm off now!! I Don't wanna be late with my date!" she screamed while running away straight towards the door.

"Whatever Jane and don't call me Dannie Bear! It sounds weird!" I yelled back, laughing at her name calling. I just love her when she's like that.

After Jane left, me and Dennis went quiet and didn't talk with each other at least for 15 mins. 

"So, I heard a girl confessed to you Dan..." he said while looking away. I gave him a surprised look. How did he know? Did that confession spread in school that fast?

"Yeah, but I turned her down. I don't want to turn into a lesbian yah know!" I replied jokingly, hoping he will laugh.

He went quiet in a second. Then he began to talk again...