Chapter 7

I looked myself in the mirror.

"Is this me?" I stated to myself. I started applying makeup on my face like the youtube video instructed. Thank God for technology, right?!

Then suddenly my phone rang. It's Dennis, what now?

"Yes?" I say while brushing the eyeshadow on my face. I hear a sad sigh over the phone.
"Hey Dan, can I ask you something?" he says, isn't he already asking?

"You're already asking me Dennis." I stated sarcastically, he chuckled for a bit and for some reason I love that tiny laugh of his. "Yeah I know but I just wanna ask i-if.." he started stuttering and I can't understand a word he was saying. Is he okay?

"Dennis be clear, please?" I say and he stopped stuttering then let his breath out.

"Do you like any guys from one direction?" he choked out and I burst out laughing.

"Why would I like one freaking direction?!" I said in middle of laughs, he started laughing nervously. Weird.

"That's because you're a girl and they're super hot?" he reasoned. Super hot?! Excuse me? Is this witchcraft running on Dennis' mind?

"Uhm Dennis, are you gay?" I asked and started laughing again. Really, why would he tell that one direction's super hot?! That's literally gay for a guy to say!

He cleared his throat and growled.

"I'm not!" he states angrily and I laughed harder.
"Yes you are!" I defy
"I'm not!" he defends
"Yes you are!"

"Look! Just hurry up okay?! It's 11:30 am and I've been waiting here in the mall for an hour! Just hurry up Dan!" after that he cut off from the call.

Woah, so much for being patient and taking a joke. Dennis seems so suspicious. Well whatever! I took my bag and put inside my phone, money and some necessities there. After that I sneaked around the floor to see if the guys are gone.

"They are!" I say cheerfully, then suddenly an elevator ping can be heard.

Holy shit.

"Let's check Danny again!" Niall says cheerfully, all of them agreed except Zayn.

Stupid bastard! How dare he-
Wait aren't I like that too?

"No! Let's go upstairs and just play the ps3 games he prepared for us!" he protested, they all started bickering after that.

Shit, now how am I going to get out? This stupid idiots won't budge!
Wait-

I should call them!

I grabbed my phone and dialed the only number I have of the five guys-

"Hey Zayn, your phone's ringing!" Liam shouts in the middle of the bickering guys. He stopped quarreling with Harry and he answered his phone, finally!

"Hey Zayn." I greet
"How did you get my number?" He asks, I scratched my head. I really don't want them to know that I did a background research about him cause he's weirding me out.

"Uhm, I asked your management." I reasoned and he answers with an "oh." I cleared my throat and thought about the right words to say.

"I want you guys to go straight up to your rooms and play the playstation games I've set there." since I know he wants that. I could see his expression turning into a smirk as I peeked on them.

"Okay I will tell the guys." he answers with a happy tone, then I cut off.

"What did he say?" Louis asked, I can see Zayn's smirk growing and his eyes twinkling. I know he hates me.

I just feel like he does.

"Oh he told me that we should go upstairs and play ps3." he says and all the boys had frowns except for Harry.

"Oh really?" he asks suspiciously, he squinted his eyes at Zayn, while he raised his eyebrows at him.

"I'm not finished with you and that boxers fight!" Harry yells and Zayn's mouth turns to an 'O'.

Not this again, this child's play! I need to get out!

"Be like that or I'll call Justine that you're bullying me!" Zayn threatens Harry. Harry backs off and pouted. "You wouldn't do that. We go way back-" he paused to look away "also she's happy with someone else! I've got no feelings for her anymore." He added, the guys smirked.

"Yeah right, I bet that's not true." Liam says and nudged Harry. Harry frowns. "Stop it guys!" he states, embarrassed.

"Justine! Justine! Justine!" they chant happily. For the love of my invisible wiener, will they get away now?! I need to go!

"You shouldn't have left her for Taylor though." Niall says through chants. They all stopped mocking Harry and gave Niall a glare. Niall backs off. I'm guessing he shouldn't have said that.

"But Taylor was so tempting and -" Harry turns red and brushes his hair.

What a poor fellow, I guess?

"Hey let's forget about it and go upstairs." Zayn suggests and puts his arm around Harry. Bro love was in the air.

Ehh, yuck.

"Thanks Zayn." Harry says and Zayn smiles. "No problem, lad." Then they all went to the elevator. Thank God!

"Finally, I'm going to get out of here." I ran to the second elevator and pushed the ground floor button.

Time to get out of here and end this trouble!

-----
Hey guys, sorry for the really long wait! :( I'm so busy being a photographer for our school D: and the incoming tests too!! :( but anyway since our sem break is coming near, I'll probably post a chapter IF this gets 30 votes ;) xx

Thanks for reading, hope you stay connected until the end of this story! :)