1

Louis slid the card in the door of his new dorm room, at a new school, in a new town. A little dot on the door lit up green, granting him access to the room, he placed the card between his teeth, picked up his bags and pushed the door open with his foot. He must have looked a right mess, he had been on a plane for 24 hours all the way from Doncaster, then he had to drive 6 hours to get here, no sleep for that long, no shower, he hoped his roommate wasnt in at the time, he wanted to make a good impression. He shut the door behind him again with his foot, it was late at night so even if hes roommate was in, he was probolly asleep. Louis sighed in relief to find that the room was empty, he plunked his bags down infront of the empty made-up bed, across the room from the messy looking one, obvisously belonging to his roommate. Louis looked around the large room, a bed on either side of the wall, with a small kitchen the far back wall, next to it was a door, obviously leading to the bathroom.

The kitchen was a uttermess, dishes everywhere covered with left over foods, clothes skattered on the floor, and his roommates bed sheets were tossed everywhere. Louis' mum was a neatfreak, so Louis was so. He hated mess, he had allways cleared up any mess he came across. But he wanted to meet the boy he lived with first before he started touching his things. Louis wondered what he would be like, would he be nice? A jerk? Bully him for hes sexuality? Or accept him. Louis hoped for the second option.

***

While Louis wondered around the dorm, waiting for his roomate to come home. His roommate was actually at home. But in the bathroom. With the door locked. Back pressed against it. Blade in his hand. Decorating his flawless skin with deep cuts.

Tears rolled down Harrys face as he pressed the blade deeper into his forearm. 7 new cuts were decorating his left wrist and forearm. It was just Harrys way of dealing with the pain, he didnt want to do it, but he couldnt stop. He regretted it everytime he looked at his fresh cuts, but then, the next day he found himself doing it all over again.

At the time Harry was oblivious to his new roommate just outside the bathroom door, he dug the blade deeper, much much deeper, creating a 8th and final slice right in the vain on his wrist. He cried louder, once going from soft quiet whimpers to now crying loud. And at that moment when Harry was halfway through a loud struggled cry, he heard a knock on the bathroom door. He stopped mid-cry, holding his breath, he dropped the blade on the tiles next to him making a clink sound.

Harry freaked out, he stumbled away from the door going to the far side to the bathroom pressing his back against the bathtub, now facing the door as the knocking continued.

"Hello?" He heared a slightly feminine voice say through the door. Harry didnt reply. He just burried his head in his lap, his knees where now bought up to his chest with his blood drenched arms wrapped around them.