3

~ We have a choice, to live, or to exist ~

______________

Harry was still concered about trusting the shorter boy, but somthing inside of him told him to try. Harry thought by the sounds of it Louis was a very persistant person, and he wont stop till his knocked down Harrys walls. So Harry let him in.

"Its just how I deal with the pain."

"Pain from what?"

"You wouldnt understand."

Louis left it, he was going good so far, getting things out of Harry, he didnt want to ruin it by pushing him to far. Louis got up and opened the cupboard, pulling out a small box. He went over to Harry and returned to his original position crossed legged infront of Harry. He lifted Harrys left arm so it was infront of him, he bandaged it up quickly.

"Thankyou." Harry said, and he ment it.

Louis smiled in responce, he lent down and kissed the white bandage covering his forearm.

"Please not again." Louis said, Harry didnt even know Louis that well, but what he did know is that hes started to like him.

"No ones ever cared for me before." Harry said quietly, slightly ashamed.

"Well theres a first for everything." Louis said walking out the bathroom door, Harry just about broke down crying right there, Louis left. Harry knew Louis didnt care, no one did. But a minute later Louis reterned, with new clothes in his hands.

When Louis saw Harrys crying state again he gasped,

"Oh baby dont cry. Whats wrong?"

"I thought. Y-you left. M-M-me."

"I wont leave Harry." Louis said back to him, helping the boy up to change his clothes. Harry got up and ameditly pulled of his shirt and his jeans, not caring about somone else being in the room.

Louis didnt mind though, not one bit. Apart from Harry being abit underweight, his hipbones and ribs sticking out prominatly, Harry was very attractive. Until his eyes fell on somthing that he wish he never saw. There were cuts all over Harry, fresh ones, old scars, fading ones. All across his hipbones, his thighs and his stomach. Some words were ingraved on his left thigh, done with something sharp. And thats what hurt Louis heart the most, seeing the words ugly, fat, faggot, homo, gay, and loser imprinting the boys skin. They looked fresh, like it was done not even a few days ago. A bit higher, on Harrys left hips where the words 'love me.' It was faded and scarred over, but he still knew that it still causes Harry pain.

"Harry." Louis said sympathetically. Harry just lowered his head, pulled om the clothes Louis brought him, some sweats and a black shirt, hiding his ingravings. Harry left the bathroom leaving Louis standing there alone.

After Louis had a shower and was dressed, he left the bathroom to meet the awaiting boy laying on his bed.

"Hi Harry." Louis said with a smile, Harry just nodded in responce, with a blank face. Louis decided to work on cleaning up, he started to pick up clothes around the room and fill them into the washing machine on the far side of the room.

"You dont have to clean Lou." Harry said. Lou? Thats cute.

"Its messy, im going to clean it." Louis said with a chuckle.

About half an hour the place was spotless, the floor was clean and vaccumed, everything was put away, the dishes were washed an put away and the rubbish was put out. Harry was still laying on his bed.

"You hungry Harry? Its just past 11. Have you had dinner?"

"I cant cook."

"So what do you eat?"

"I dont really eat. Take away some nights."

"Harry you gotta eat-"

"Eating will just make me more fat!" Harry bursted out yelling, eyes welling up with tears threatening to fall over.

"Your not fat love, please dont even think that for a second. If anything your underweight. Baby your perfect, stop thinking otherwise." Louis said approaching the boy who had tears now rolling down his face.