Nov. 15, 2015

Dear asshole,

My mom found a basement suite not to far from my 'vater's' place, and today we've been moving some of our stuff to the place.  My parents getting divorced probably isn't something I should be happy or excited about but.. I can't wait. Soon all the fighting will be over, and I can finally be happy ^•^. I really like the place, even though it's only temporary until the townhouse in Poco is ready, in just under a year.

I made this Tokyo ghoul amv earlier and AKDBSJSJSHSJSJSHSHB IT TOOK FOREVER BUT IM FINALKY DONE. I think I realized why I love TG so much. Part of it was this sorta 'secret world' once you become a ghoul. There're people that seem normal, and perfectly fine, but are hiding a lot. It was sorta like.. when I became uh..   -coughsuicidalcough-  all those saying that I didn't understand... the pencil sharpeners that were missing a blade... I understood it all.. the other suicidals around me... I'd never guessed that they were hiding it all.  I knew why that girl was wearing so many bracelets.. and why she would never roll her sleeves up.. But enough of that, sorry for being depressing ^~^.  Another part that I love about tokyo ghoul is Anteiku.  They're like a family. They fight, they laugh, and they hate each other even though they love each other. I guess they're like us... Not just you and me, but all of us. Like your friends, like mine, irl and online ones. And I think that's why I always add you to the group chat. We're like a family, I guess, and I consider you my family. They made me smile, so maybe they can make you smile too. You're not that different from them, yknow. All we've really been since the start is just suicidal kids telling other suicidal kids that suicide isn't the answer. I wish you'd stop leaving the group, I really think they could make you laugh.

Right now I'm just taking a break after helping my mom bring all her clothes over here. My arms are so tired, I can barely type lmao. So the pic above is the view from the window where my room is. I'll probably be sitting here a lot. It's a small glimpse of sundown but it's better than nothing. My room is also in the perfect position to fight and or ambush intruders. My windows facing the path that leads to our door, and my bedroom door is right beside the front door. My mom said not to bring Naruto and em to her place but I think I'll be bringing Sasuke along with me, just incase there happens to be anyone that thinks they can fuck with my mom and me.

When we first got here, the place was filthy xD. I could picture if you came over, you'd whip out a swiffer and probably some Windex and go on a full on rampage lmao. It took a long time and a lot of blasting metal but we finally cleaned the place up and it's starting to feel like a home.

It's weird missing someone you've never met. ^~^ I miss you, aniki, I really do. Please come back soon, please be safe. also I hope yer basketball game went well. We have volleyball tryouts in a few weeks and im really excited. I can't wait to tell you all about the tournaments.

please don't forget me, asshole. *hugs* ^~^

~your suicidal brat