Dec. 21 2015

Dear aniki,

Today you left again, said for maybe a few weeks or a month or so.  "If it's over a month, I'm either dead or locked away somewhere." Im worried. Really REALLY worried.  It's gonna be a shitty christmas without you, it just won't be the same. 

~~~
So yesterday I found out you're a girl, and you thought I was gonna hate you for lying to me, but idrc about your gender. We finally skyped and you told me about the piano thing. ^~^ Im glad to finally know, so danke.  When we skyped you said "Oh my fucking God, you look just like you did in my dreams." Your voice was so soft and kinda high pitch, it was pretty unexpected. I was assuming it would be all deep and pissed off but it was so kind lmao.  You still called me the usual names, but lol.  It's gonna be so weird without you.. I guess I'll be all sad again for a while.. I hope everything's okay, and I hope you come back sooner than expected like last time.

so that vargas dude, I don't really talk to him anymore lmao. I think I pissed him off when we took over that group chat xD. remember that kid that doesn't know what a dick is? well I've been more and more worried about him.. people have been talking shit to them and he won't give me their kiks. it's driving me crazy, I can't stand to see him hurt.

~~~
oh aniki, why'd you leave now..?  Petra's planning to suicide in a month.. She's pretending that a spirit is possessing her and the spirit is trying to help her find the one she loves or it'll kill her and it has a month..  Sometimes when we text she pretends she's getting possessed and I text the "spirit" for a while.  I talked to reiner senpai and he told me to always be there and show them you care.  Im gonna do that.  I wish you were still here rn. I wish I could ask you what to do, I wish I could still talk to you. I'm just so scared, I just have no idea what to do! She thinks no ones cares but I care and I wish it was enough! I just can't take it! What if I can't stop her?! What if it's too late?! I just want her to be happy and alive! I don't want her to die! I want her to stay with me and I don't want her to be so unhappy, I just don't know what to do!

It seems like you unintentionally always leave right before shit gets real hard, yknow?

So I've been feeling like cutting, already... But you made me promise not to, so I won't.

~~~
okay so I've been holding this back for a while and I don't want to seem rude but..

PLEASE
STOP
LEAVING
I CANT TAKE IT
WHEN YOU LEAVE I JUST GET REALLY FUCKING DEPRESSED AND ITS FUCKING SHITTY AND I CANT TAKE IT
WHY DO I CARE SO MUCH HOLY FUCK ITS KILLING ME I CANT TAKE IT PLEASE STOP LEAVING ITS JUST SO EMPTY WITHOUT YOU
I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO YOU
IM SCARED
I CANT DO THIS
I JUST WANT YOU TO STAY
PLEASE STAY JUST STOP LEAVING PLEASE

please don't die on me asshole, *hugs*

~your not so suicidal anymore brat