Luke benward everyones crush

"OMG Luke's back" said my best friend kayla.

Hi my name is faith jones and this is my story on how I got the most hottest boy to be mine, even the hottest girl at our school didn't get him.

At first I thought he would be a pretty boy jerk who only talks about himself and thinks he can get any girl he wants but once I actually got to know him I was not surprised he was exactly what I thought.

So this is the story about me and luke. On the first day of high school I met this girl called kayla, she is the kind of person who would look out for you, make you laugh even through the toughest times. Kayla was titled 'the most nicest popular girl, which was weird as I thought all popular girls were these bitchy tarts that thought they could dress, well anyway I was walking down the halls looking for my locker. I looked so lost as it was my first time in a public school and yes before you ask I was home schooled. I finally got to my locker and I already had all the books I needed for my classes, then this shadowy figure stood next to me. "Hi my name is luke and I will be your mentor for the week" I heard him say in the slightest care in the world. I replied saying "hi im faith" but before I could finish he grabbed my arm and took me to my class. My first thought of him was 'what a jerk'. I don't even know him but yet he treats me in this way.

We just arrived in English and everyone was just staring at me like im some kind of alien, all googly eyed but they werent looking at me, yes you guessed it they were all looking at luke. I dont get it what's so special about this boy, his not some famous person so why act like he is.