Hospital

When I finally woke up I was in the intensive care unit. All I could see was my mum cry and my dad trying to comfort her. When I I got the courage to ask why my mum was crying, she cried even more. At this point I was very confused. I asked the doctor what was going on and when I finally got the answer I was devastated. The exact words were "you have 2 more months to live". My heart sank and I felt like I was going to die right this second. They said they need to start the chemotherapy straight away and I would probably be in the hospital until I take my last breath. I refused I said that I had a show and tell to do on Friday, so I can't do the chemotherapy now. They were all stunned but agreed to it surprisingly. We made a deal that straight after the show and tell I have to start chemotherapy so I guess I could of agreed to that. The doctors and the nurses did a daily check to see where I am but after the checks and tests I was writing the things I was going to say on Friday.

Kayla's pov

Where the hell is faith, I haven't seen her since yesterday at Lunch and I haven't seen her today either, I hope she's okay. I decided to do some investigating and the person who I went to first was the person who saw faith last.....LUKE BENWARD.
Where is faith I said in an interrogating tone. "I don't know , I swear I don't know" he said in a calm voice.
The my phone rings and its faith. I tell Luke to hold on for a minute. I felt like my world was gonna end. "YOU ONLY HAVE 2 MONTHS TO LIVE" is all I said, I could feel like my tears were gonna come crashing down like hail stones. I could hear faith tearing up but she said for me to stay strong for her and be happy that she will be leaving this cruel world for a better one in the sky.
When I finished talking to faith, Luke was looking at me in a way that I have to tell him what all of that was about.

Luke's pov

What the hell have I done, I've messed with her so badly, hurt her in such a way it shouldn't be forgiven and said the most hurtful things that I should be the one to die and not her. I can't believe it I want her last two months to be special weather she forgives me or not but she shouldn't find out that I am behind all the surprises.