The moment of truth

Basically the reason why I moved away was becuase we had to live closer to the hospital I was going to have treatment in.

Luke is just staring at me, really into the situation when he jumped up because a whole row of cars are just honking at him to move thats when we realised that we have been in the same sport for over 5 minutes. Luke then parked up somewhere "aren't we going to be late for school" but the reply I got was a I dont care I wanna know more about your situation. So then I carried on, the reason I was in the hospital was because I was diagnosed with leukemia and that's why I had to move away quickly. Okay now we have to go to school so lets get a move on but he did nothing so now I probably look like a dope saying come on start up the engine you know the thing that goes vurum vurum, hello anyone there, earth to luke earth to luke then I started doing this really weird thing with my hands so I decided to stop before luke relised. The next thing you know his telling me to get of the car and all I see is him leaving and disappearing into the near distance. I'm so hurt right now, what do I do know when I see him at school. What the hell just happened.