first surprise

my pov

so I was back in school and everyone one was staring at me. I see a trail of roses infront of my locker and I looked at kayla for anwsers but she looked completely blank. I decided to follow the roses which lead me to a whole classroom full of flowers there I see everyone staring in amazement even the teacher didnt say any thing.

"WOW I cant believe all these are for you" justin from class said unexpectedly. 'Wait what these are for me but who from'.

when Mrs Lopez decided to start the class, guess who came in, yes you guessed it Luke. The next thing I hear was Miss saying "ah Mr benward decided to join us at last". He came and sat infront of me as usual but something was different he smiled at me but I ignored it and looked down at my text book. "class I want you to pair up and do some posters for the show and tell tomorrow" Miss said. kayla got paired up with george and I got paired up with Luke great, this day gets better and better. I got all the resources we need and I told him before we started 'I make one poster and you make another atleast that way we dont have to interact with each other' he said nothing and just did what he was supposed to. To be honest he did a better poster then me, I never knew he was so creative. kayla came to check out our posters "your poster came out nice like the drawing you did of Mrs Lopez for her birthday" she said with a sweet smile he just looked at her and smiled and said thank you. I looked at kayla and she said he drew a picture of Mrs Lopez, kayla looked at me and smiled and said his a very good drawer. When our class finished I find a trail of blue rose petals leading into the gym. when we got there u was stunned at the work put in for the show and tell. I couldnt believe my eyes someone did the work I was supposed to do and did a very good job at it. In the corner I see Luke smiling but he quickly hid away. I went up to him but I heard a girls voice that sounded like kayla and she said "you did a great job, I think she would like the other surprises". all I said was "WHAAT" and they both looked at me and started to stutter.