Chapter 12

previous chapter ending ;

"What are you going to do? Stab me?" He asks amusingly.

"I-If that's what I have to do, then yes," I say, not sounding confident whatsoever.

"Do it."

"What?"

"Stab me," He tells me, with all seriousness.

Okay, well, I didn't expect him to be so eager. I hold the knife tightly in my hand, and close my eyes for a second, then when my eyes peer back open, I aim towards his chest, but stop midway. I couldn't do it. I just couldn't do it.

current chapter ; 

Tess' point of view ;

"You're not going to stab me." Harry says, sure of himself.  

"Yes, yes I am," I say and try again but of course I can't do it.  

"You can't do it, and you won't do it, baby." Harry says grabbing my arm making me flinch, he grabs the knife and puts it onto the table.

"That's because I'm not you!" I grab my arm from his grasp and yell. I don't understand why he is doing this to me.

"Tess-" He starts, and I'm not sure if he wants to apologize, or hurt me.

"Oh don't you Tess me! I have feelings you know, I'm sick and tired of the getting thrown around." I defend myself and Harry nods.

"Just go back to bed, Tess," Harry says a little loud and his voice cracks. Is he upset? 

"No." I tell him, surprising myself.  He can't expect me to listen to him.  

"What did you just say?" His body inches closer to mine.

"Harry," I whisper, my fingers begin to unbutton his shirt.  

I have no idea what I am doing; but all I know is that I need to somehow get closer to him; make him think I have feelings for him, and then let him trust me.  This way, he'll eventually open up to giving me the code to leave the hotel room.

  "W-What are you doing?" He asks, his voice becoming weaker by the second.   It disgusts me that this is my last option to find a way out.  I place my lips on his, and his lips are pouty but instantly become rough as his tongue traces on my pink lips, craving more, itching for more.   I hold back tears as we continue, and I take my shirt off, holding back more and more tears.