Chapter 19

Tess' Point of View:

Harry presses a button on the remote; changing the news channel.  "It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide," Harry sings softly as he skims through the channels. 

"What are you singing?" I ask, taking a seat on the couch. 

"Demons," Harry answers nonchalantly.  

"You sing really nice," I smile.  For some reason, I'm not in a miserable mood today.  Which, that is indeed a first since the time I was held hostage.  Just the memories itch back at my spine. 

"Oh yeah?" A smirk etches over Harry's beautiful face, and I laugh nervously.  I nod, staring at the television.  He presses the 'off' button and leaps off the couch after tossing the remote on the floor. 

"Let's dance," His husky voice whispers in my ear, and my heart patters quickly in my chest.  Without an answer, he grabs my hand, pulling me up from the couch, and holds my waist. 

"Put your arms around my neck," Harry instructs.  I obey, squinting my eyes in annoyance. 

"Seriously?" I mumble under my breath as our bodies move slowly in silence. 

"I want to hide the truth, I want to shelter you.  But with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide," Harry sings softly in my ear, sending electric shocks within my body.

I hold in a large breath of air, continuing to my body in sync with his.  "I'm not letting you go, Tess.  Even if he let me, I still wouldn't let you go," He whispers in my ear.