Chapter 18

Tess' Point of View:

My eyes peer nervously at the clock, and I take a deep breath. "What is his name?" My voice sounds scratchy, and extremely desperate for answers.

"Edward. His name is Edward," Harry says, and it seems as if he's going to continue, but his eyes begin to turn a different, darker shade of emerald green.

"Tess, go in the bedroom," Harry chokes, coughing harshly as if someone is choking him.

My eyes widen. What is happening? I watch as Harry cries out in pain, his neck beginning to tighten.

"God dammit, Edward, stop!" Harry yells out in pain. This is impossible. "I-I," My eyes continue to widen as I watch Harry being tortured by something that is unknown.

"K-Kiss me," He winces, coughing and coughing.

"What?" My jaw hits the floor and I nearly shake my head no. Is he crazy? Scratch that. He is definitely psychotic.

"T-Tessa, just kiss me, please," He begs, straining to keep his eyes open. A tear bulges from my eye, and I squint my eyes in frustration before walking towards him, and placing a soft and quick kiss on his lips, but his hands grab my waist and push me towards him, even closer, and his tongue begins to explore my mouth.

Oh my god. What am I doing? My hands push at his chest, and I jump back.

"Harry!" I wince, disgusted by myself for kissing such a monster.

"Tessa, I was right all along. You're the key," Harry's eyes widen as I touch my lips; the sparks from our kiss invading my body.

"What?"

"You are the only person that can keep me as Harry when Edward takes over. You could stop it all," Harry tells me, looking at the wall.

"No, I am not, Harry. You are the key. You could stop this all. You're not as bad as you think you are," I say, inching closer to him, and grabbing his hand, and placing it over his heart.

"You feel that Harry?" His body tenses. "That's your heart. And although you feel as if you don't have one, you do. You're heart beating tells me that you could make it through this."