~*~ The Timber Maniac ~*~ Ch. 4

Benevolent Academy New School Year

Welcome back to another amazing year in our good ole Benevolent Academy. This is your all time favorite anonymous reporter back for another great year with all of you folks. Any of you that heard the rumor going around that I was a fourth year and worried that I would be gone this year, no worries for you. Well the thing is you can't get rid of me that easily. I'm here to stay sweethearts. ;)

As for those of you reading this I would like to alert you that this will be a nice break from some of the drama that you see in this story. Oh no! I should stop breaking the fourth wall, huh? Either way, the Timber Maniac, that's me, solemnly swear to address you every so often and give you a nonbiased opinion of random occurences which you won't actually read about from our narrator. Fourth wall gone!

Also since the fourth wall is already destroyed by yours truly, I would also love to add that our extremely fickle author has been thinking about rewriting the story and making each Point of View change its own chapter. Now dear! Don't worry! The storyline will remain the same, because I do not want my character tampered with. I'm just lovely the way that I am! Kisses~!

Anyways onto some of the quick announcements that the headmistress wanted me to put on the front page (Yes she actually knows who I am, but she won't tell you, so don't pester her).

1. Soccer tryouts shall be held Friday afternoon on the football field.

2. Football tryouts shall be held Friday afternoon on the football field following soccer tryouts. {Boys get a nice show before hand ;)}

3. Field hockey tryouts will be held Saturday morning on the baseball field (I mean come on! They don't need it)

4. Be nice to all of the incoming First years... Especially the Disciplinary Committee.

That's all of the announcements that I needed to go over quickly, so now we will get into the story that I wanted to bring to all of you today. I actually have two interesting stories to tell you. One involves our most renown football twins, Zachary and Terra, whose full name I swear is Terrance, but he won't tell me. They are my close friends (Not really... or maybe they are. I'll let you ponder that. I love hearing everyone ask who I am. =P).

Well let's start with this story, shall we?

This story involves are two most popular, and easily most attractive (Don't told Dustin I said anything... oh wait! What can she do? No one knows who I am!) set of twins to attend our school. I bet all of you are asking, what do you have to say about these two? They're so nice, you can't say anything bad about them! For all of you, I say I have some interesting news about them and it's not bad so hold onto your pants please?

Be careful when walking into the school for the next few days, because these two have officially called on a giant prank war. A few of our students here have learned about this war the hard way and in one case, Terra learned to be a bit more accurate with his pranks. Here's a list of all of the hilarious pranks I've seen all of this week so far.

1. Terra borrowed Circe's Oglop collection and put it in Zack's locker, only to have Dustin open it and swear revenge on him. (I have her revenge as number 6)

2. Zack, with the help of Squall, brought Terra's bed to the courtyard while he slept the other night. So he woke up to a face full of Tristian's morning ice coffee.

3. Terra decided to go and get Tifa's cousin to paint Zack's face to look like a clown with paint that actually made his face stay that color for three days! Dustin refused to kiss him until he was paint free. Priceless!

4. Zack paid his brother back for that by dying streaks of his hair bright pink, with the help of none other than the fabulous and stylish Ami Altava.

5. Terra then reciprocated by taking all of his clothes and his brother's out of their shared dorm while he was in the shower, so the elder Fair twin went to hang out with his girlfriend... in her own clothes... Talk about getting into a girl's pants.

6. Zack's girlfriend though got back at Terra for the Oglop incident by... well being Dustin. She as well as Ami, Tristian and Desire, all sat on the top of the boys dorm and when Terra came out, they dropped balloons full of oil, frosting, glitter and lastly pencil shavings onto him. That was a rather interesting mess that Dustin forced Terra to clean up.

Our final tidbit of news actually involves our beloved Headmaster Cid Kramer. After so many years of taking care of orphaned children, he finally will have a child of his own. So everyone when you see him, tell him congratulations and that he will make an excellent daddy in seven months from now, when our beloved matron, Edea Kramer, has her child. This is all of the news I have for the day.

I have the eyes of a hawk...

And the mind of an Owl

~~Timber Maniac~~