~*~ The Homecoming ~*~ Ch. 2

• Dedicated to My "Big Sister" Night

“Come on! You know I'm not lying,” Tristian shouts at Dizzy, who's sitting on the surface of the table with her feet on the bench. Tristian is sitting on the bench the regular way eating a bowl of oatmeal. Desire has a big bag of mini muffins in her lap and both of the girls have a coffee on the table next to them.

“I know you're not lying! It's just that it's an opinion, so I may not always agree,” Desire says in response, popping a mini muffin in her mouth as she finishes. When Tristian looks at her she just shrugs.

“Hey Prissy,” Squall says, taking a seat next to Tristian and taking a sip out of her coffee.

As soon as he touches her coffee, his twin sister's head snaps so that she's glaring at him. Even after he puts her cup back down, her eyes don't stop glaring knives at him. Instead her brother sarcastically hands over her cup of coffee to her and asks with a fake smile, “Do you want any, Tristian?”

“Oh boy,” Dizzy sings out, but weirdly enough it isn't directed at Tristian and Squall, but a whole new argument that is approaching them. In the front you can see Zack and his girlfriend, Dustin yelling back and forth about something that Desire can't really make out from this distance. Right behind them is Terra, walking slowly with his head bent far back and sighing. He's obviously been hearing this argument for awhile.

“All I'm saying is you need to lay off of pushing her so much, Dustin. Yesterday at orientation, Rukia was so worried about you pushing her to do so much,” Zack says, raising his voice a bit so he can be heard over Dustin's shouting.

“I don't need you to tell me what to do with my own sister, Zachary! I've been doing a good enough job raising her myself! I don't need you input,” Dustin shouts, hissing at her boyfriend, taking a seat at the bench on the opposite side of the others in the group. Zack sits down right beside her despite their argument, but Terra sits down on the opposite side, slamming his head into the table.

“What happened, you guys,” Tristian asks, looking at the arguing couple. Instead of answering them they both continue to argue ever more. The whole time they're arguing, Terra is repetitively smacking his head onto the table.

“Zack subtly hinted onto Dustin laying off of all of her expectations for Rukia, because she's been stressing her out really bad, but instead she flipped out and starting yelling at him about telling her what to do and what not. Pretty stupid argument in all honesty,” Terra explains, as he stops slamming his head on the table.

“Stay out of it,” Zack and Dustin shout at him in unison making Terra sigh and raise his hands in surrender.

“Yet they can agree long enough to tell me to shut up.... I need to find new friends,” Terra mutters to himself before lying his head back down on the table. Dizzy sighs and tries to get the attention of the arguing two.

“They're not going to hear you,” Tristian and Squall say in unison and sigh, just watching the two argue. Tristian resumes eating her oatmeal and Terra seems to be at the brink of yelling.

“Hey guy- whoa! What's with them,” Yuffie asks as she jogs over to the table and sits down next to Terra, with her friend Soleil in tow. With the two is Zell and Zidane. Zell greets Desire with a kiss on the cheek and sits beside her while Zidane makes a face of disgust at the two.

“They seem very upset,” Soleil says with a frown prominent on her face. Terra lifts his head up and runs his hand through his hair trying to stay calm.

“Can you two shut the fuck up already! I haven't stopped hearing you argue since you two met up,” Terra shouts at the two, causing everything to calm down and get silent. The arguing couple both stop and look at Terra before sighing.