Chapter Five

Announcement- Thanks For Reading This Book! This chapter is very short. Hope you enjoy!
😋

Rylie's POV

When I walked out of the hospital, the first thing I thought about was Ty. I didn't even care about what my parents were going to say. I was confused on why he didn't even come to the hospital to see if I was okay. My mom came to pick me up from the hospital. She said nothing to me the whole ride. I think she was going to announce something with my dad at home. When we got home, that's exactly what she did. My parents began to tell me that we needed to move again. I was so pissed off. I went upstairs to my room, and got on my phone. I called Ty so many times, and he would not answer. I wondered why. I just needed some rest. I took a quick shower and got in bed. I cried myself to sleep. I didn't know how to feel.

-

The next morning, I went to school perfectly fine. I was walking down the hall to go to homeroom, and I spotted Ty. As always the girls were all over him, but he was mine now. They needed to hop off. I told them to leave and all of them left. I tried to give Ty a hug, but he rejected it. "What's wrong with you? You haven't been answering any of my calls." I said to him looking confused. "I was in the hospital sick, you didn't even come and visit me." He looked at me in shock. "You let that nigga sit up there and touch you and dance with you like that. You didn't even acknowledge that I actually stood up for you, or bought you a drink. You stood there and laughed, because you were high as hell. You got me seriously pissed off. I should have just let Hazel get some of what she wanted if I knew you would go hoeing around." I felt like punching the hell out of Ty. I stormed off after he said that. Just before I left his sight, he tried to call me back over to him, but what he just said got me heated.

-

I didn't talk to Ty for the rest of the day. When I got home, he called me and texted me so many times, but I did not answer just like he did to me. I just wanted us to have the type of relationship we had before again. A few minutes later, I heard my door bell ringing. I didn't look to see who it was, and when I opened the door, my eyes were half closed. As soon as I opened them, Matthew was standing there. He walked right into my house and pulled out a gun. My parents weren't home. He put the gun to my head, and directed me to go upstairs. He beat me so bad that I could barely move. He left me there to bleed. I had enough strength to call Ty. He came right over. As soon as he saw me, tears came to his face and to mine. "I'm so sorry for what I said, and I never wanted things to turn out like this for us. I swear when I see that nigga I'm going to kill him." Ty said. He picked me up, and bought me to his car. We arrived at his house. "I forgot to tell you. I'm moving." I said, barely being able to speak. "What do you mean?" Ty said looking confused. "I'm leaving the state next month." I said. Ty frowned. "Hell nah, you're staying with me. My mom said I could rent out the apartment she owns downtown. I got you." He said. "I don't know, what about my parents?" I said. "They just gonna have to deal with it." He said.

-

Ty cleaned up every single wound I had on my face. When he was all done, he kissed me. I loved it when we kissed. His sweet soft lips against mine. It was like no other feeling I felt before. We cuddled together in bed, and he played with my hair until I fell asleep. I couldn't wait to move in with him.

Once again, thanks for reading! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to hit that star in the bottom left corner & add this book to your library! 😊