Chapter 10

OMG😫 Guys I haven't updated this book in over 2 months ?!!!! I'm so sorry, but anyways I'm back with a new chapter 😋 And I'm sorry to say this but the book will be ending soon! 5 more chapters 🙃 I will try to update faster!! Enjoy 💖(This is a short chapter) 😭

Ty's POV
As I drove across the highway, I blasted my trap music with the windows down. I'm pretty sure Rylie was wondering where I was, but I think what I told her was enough to cover for a few minutes to an hour. She knows that I take forever to do everything, no matter what it is. Thank God Jocelyn's house was only a couple minutes away from Rylie's. I started driving faster so that I wouldn't keep either of them waiting.

-

I pulled up to Jocelyn's huge apartment building, and found a place to park. As I walked up to the door to click the button for her to buzz me in, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why though, she wasn't my girl. Her voice came out of the silver speaker near the door. "Who is it?" She said. "It's Ty, open up." I replied. The door buzzed as I opened it up. I walked towards the elevator. I was starting to regret even going to see Jocelyn, but I knew it was too late. I walked up to her door, and checked to see if it would open, but it was locked. I softly knocked on the door, and heard footsteps coming towards it. Jocelyn opened the door, smirking at me. She had on some nike volleyball shorts, a spaghetti strap top, and her hair was up in a perfect knot bun. I'm not even going to lie, she was looking right, but I needed to keep my composure. She grabbed my hand, and led me to her perfect white couch. The coffee table in front of us had weed and rolled blunts on it, and I could tell she had been smoking. She got pretty comfortable with me on her couch. She took a blunt off of the table and began to smoke it.  "Do you want something to eat?" She said. "Nah I'm good, I ate before I came here." I said. She had a frown on her face. "I'm bored. You tryna smoke?" She said passing me the blunt that she had in her mouth. I knew it was a bad idea to smoke, since I was about to go see my girlfriend after this. "I'm good." I said passing the blunt back to her. She turned on the television, and I saw the Netflix logo pop up. I knew this wasn't going to end well. "Jocelyn, I have a girlfriend.. I'm not even supposed to be here." I said. I started to stand up and walked towards the door. "Your girlfriend doesn't know, you'll be fine." She said running over to me, and blocking the door. I didn't even want to be near Jocelyn right now. She was very tempting to be around and all she wanted to be was my friend with benefits. I didn't need that, when I had Rylie. I pulled Jocelyn away from the door, and walked out.

-

I got in my car, and noticed what time it was. I was so lucky to be in and out of there in only 45 minutes. I needed to order a pizza and go to Rylie's mom's house as fast as I could, because I know she would be over there. I started driving super fast, and then I reached there in only a couple of minutes.

-

I started to knock on the door, and Rylie came to answer it. As soon as she saw me, she gave me a big hug. I'm glad to see that she wasn't mad at me anymore, so I didn't even complain about it. She probably just missed me. "Come on, let's go upstairs." Rylie said grabbing my hand. Her mom wasn't home, since she was at work. When we got inside of Rylie's old room, we sat down on the bed. It was covered with tons of index cards and paper from our math class. Whenever Rylie studied for a test, she studied hard. "What took you so long? All you had to do was get a textbook!" Rylie said. "Traffic was bad today, I guess." I said, trying to hide the fact that I was at Jocelyn's. Rylie looked me in my eyes, but I immediately looked away. She softly punched me in my arm, and started laughing. Thank God she didn't question me anymore, I didn't want to end up in trouble. I picked up my phone and started to call Dominoes to order some pizza.

-

Rylie's POV

Ty was acting different, like he was trying to hide something. I guess we're both hiding something now. I just don't know how to tell him, I don't know how he'll take it.

-

Ty's POV

The pizza man came, and gave us our food. After we ate and studied, we were supposed to go home, but both of us fell sound asleep. This night ended great.
We would have to rush to the house in the morning to get clothes, but it was all worth it. Jocelyn was off of my mind.

Hope you guys enjoyed! Please star the chapter 💖 there will be 5 more chapters !!! Wow the journey is coming to an end ! 😭

Question of the chapter: What secret do you think Rylie is keeping from Ty? 🤔