Chapter Twelve

Hey Everyone,
Wow.. I haven't written a new chapter in 5 months!!😭 I'm just terrible😂 But anyways, there should only be a couple more chapters left in this book.. And I hope you guys have been enjoying it so far. Enjoy this new SHORT chapter! 😭💛

Rylie's POV

It was finally Saturday, and all I wanted to do was chill at my new house. I was spending too much time at my old house because I didn't want to leave my mom alone. Yesterday I couldn't believe that Ty picked me up late, and then didn't even go to school with me. He didn't even bother to text me throughout the day, or come by to see me. I think that it is time for me to visit him, to see what he's doing and what's going on. I got on my shoes, grabbed my keys, and walked out the door towards my car.

*a few minutes later*

I pulled up to my house, and walked out of my car. I walked up to the garage, typed in the code, and the door opened. When I saw Ty's Range Rover in the garage, I knew that he was home. I went through the garage door to get inside the house. When I walked into the living room, Ty was sitting on the couch. He didn't even look at me, even though I know he heard me come in. The television wasn't even on. He was just sitting there in silence. "Ty, what are you doing? Why haven't you called me?" I said as I walked over to him and sat down next to him. He took in a deep breath and held my hand. "Rylie, I have to tell you something, because honestly I can't keep holding this secret from you. It's tearing me apart, and it's not right for me to hold this in." He looked me in my eyes. I felt like he was going to tell me something that would really upset me. "I cheated Rylie, I cheated." He said trying to hold back tears. There it was. The thing that was going to upset me. I immediately took my hand out of his. "How could you? After all that we've done, and been through? I can't believe this.. Honestly. I can't trust you anymore. I thought you loved me." I said getting up from the couch. I rushed to the door, and Ty stayed on the couch. He had his face in the palm of his hand. As I walked out of the door, I slammed it shut behind me. When I got outside, I noticed a third car in the driveway. This was a car that I had never seen before. It wasn't my moms car, or Ty's moms. I walked up to the car and saw a light skin woman with beautiful features. I banged on the window. "What are you doing on my property?" I yelled in her face as she rolled down the window. "Didn't I see you at the hospital?" I said looking her up and down. "Yeah, bitch you did." She said stepping out of her car and pushing me out of the way. I swear I wanted to just punch her right in her face, but I was not trying to get arrested. As she walked up to the garage door, I noticed a few things. She was way thicker than me, she was bringing some bags inside, and she looked suspicious. I swear, Ty did me so wrong. She looked way better than me, and had a better body. As the lady walked into MY house, she closed the garage door behind her. I went to follow. I waited a few seconds to open up the door though, just in case she tried something with Ty. I finally opened up the door, and walked into the house quietly. I tiptoed into the house, taking small steps until I got a clear view of the living room through the corner of my eye. I looked and saw that woman putting her hands all over my man. "It's okay baby, she's gone now. Now you could be with me." She whispered in Ty's ear as she rubbed her hands down his chest. "I didn't want her gone, and it's your fault. You shouldn't be here anyways." Ty took her hand off of his chest. "I shared so many good moments with Rylie. I did so many things for the first time with her, and now all of those memories are going down the drain because I cheated with you. I loved her, and now she's gone because of you. I can't even stand to look at you right now." He said. Tears started to come to my eyes. How could he do this do me? What have I done for him to make this decision? So many things were going through my mind. I finally decided to walk into the living room making myself visible. "Why are you still here? Go home.. He's mine now Hun." The lady yelled. "This is my home as far as I remember," I said walking over to Ty. I sat down next to him, gave him a hug, and the lady stood up right in front of me looking down at me. "Get out." She said. I stood up so that I could be in her face. "I don't know who told you that you had authority over me in my house, but that's not how things are going to go down today. Get your hoe ass out of MY house. You think you're special because you got a chance to be a side hoe? You knew he was with me, but you still decided to mess with him. You're just a side. You'll never be the main." I started pushing her away from me and Ty. As I began forcefully pushing her harder. "You should probably stop pushing me, before you hurt the baby. Who's the main now hoe?" She said. My heart was officially broken.

Do me a favor and press the star @ the bottom of your screen if you enjoyed this chapter 💛 I'll be back with another one soon. Comment what you think will happen next !?!!!!