Chapter 1

Eliot P.O.V

I sat in the Green Apple mall's food court with my friends. To the people who didn't know us we looked normal, just a couple of teenagers sitting and hanging out. But those who know us, would know that we aren't just normal teenagers, we are a group mixed of vampires and werewolves. We are a group of ten today, five werewolves and five vampires. I am the alpha of the werewolves and Jamie is the alpha of the vampires. Then at the table there are 4 other guys and 4 girls.

On the vampires side of the table sits Roderick, Jake, Stephanie, Vannessa and their alpha Jamie. On my side sits my twin brother TJ then Mark, Bianca, Jenny and then me. Every living thing on this planet has a mate, but only the supernatural feels the bonds and humans would never know of the bonds, and our group has already found our mates. Roderick and Stephanie, Jake and Vannessa, TJ an Jenny, Mark and Bianca. My mate Celia and Jamie's mate Veronika were killed in a battle where rogue werewolves and vampires attacked us.

It happend two years ago and still sometimes we mourn over them but we get through it. While we sat at the table we all talked and laughed and when I looked up from my food I saw one of the most beautiful girls I ever saw, but she was alone. I quikly realized that I wasn't the only one looking at her. I looked to my left and saw that Jamie also saw her.

'Jamie we are not going to fight over her, agreed?' I asked putting my hand up.
He looked at my hand, shook it and said, 'Agreed.'
'We have to become friends with her and let her decide. Let's just follow her and see in which school she is and then enrole. Which ever one of us she chooses the over must not get angry but they must help to protect her until he finds some one.' I said and he nodded.

We stood up and TJ grabed my hand and asked, 'Where you going bro?'
'Checking something out.' I said and he nods.

We followed her and then I took a photo and we went back to the pack house. My pack and the vampires live in the same house but they are on their own in their own clan. Once at the pack house I gave one of my trakkers the photo and told him to follow her and I also told him that he should tell no one. I told him to also see which school she attends. So he rushed out of the house and started the job I gave him.

Isa P.O.V

I was at the mall and it felt like someone watching me but I ignored it. When I got home Danie, my older brother, said that I would have to get ready earlier tomorrow morning because he has something to do. I went up to my room, showered and climbed in bed. I was tired and as soon as my head touched the pillow I was asleep.

My name is Isabella Grace but everybody calls me Isa and my brother is Danielle but everybody calls him Danie. I don't have friends and everybody is mean to me by calling me names, beating me or anything else they can. I am not even safe at home because even my brother makes my life hell. I always lock myself in my room and read. My brother was the popular, loud, energetic guy every one new, I was the silent, shy, lonely girl no one new. Danie has the whole school wrapped around his finger and maybe he is the reason everybody is so mean to me.

When my alarm woke me at 5am I quikly got up. I grabbed dark jeans, a black shirt and my blue hoodie and went into the bathroom to shower, brush my hair and teeth, and put my make up on. When I was done it was 5:35 am, and Danie just got up so we're going to go to school at 6am. I sat on my bed and listened to music on my Ipod. I had to get a job when I turned 16, witch was about 11 months ago. When I was little I learned how to fix an engine, so I got a work at a vehicle repair shop, but most of the money from my paychecks go to Danie. The customers sometimes pay extra because when the job doesn't take long the customer stays in the shop and they see me work. When they pay, Mia, my boss gives me the extra money. So when I had enough money I bought myself an Ipod. I had had a phone and MP 3 player but Danie took and sold them. I sewed pockets inside my hoodies for the Ipod so no one can see it.

At 5:55 I went downstairs, with my Ipod and black earphones in one of the inside pockets and waiting for Danie, who came down about a minute later.

'Let's go. And you have to get another lift back after school because I am going to be busy after school.' He said flatly. I just nodded.

We went outside and I got in behind the driver seat because he can't beat me if I'm behind him. When we arrived at school I hurried to the class where I am supposed to be when school starts. I was relieved when no one was there. I sat in the back corner and began listening to music. Nobody can see my earphones 'cause I have black hair.when the bell rang at 7 every one started coming in but like always no one sat near me and I was used to that. The teacher, Mr Blake, came in and started the lesson but a few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Mr Blake smiled when he opened door, exchanged silent words and stepped out closing the door.

This is my first book so please vote, comment and fan <3

- Superswemmer246