Chapter 14

Isa P.O.V

I went to my room and packed my stuff in a suitcase as fast as I could and grabbed one of the credit cards out of Eliots room. When I was done I took my bag and hopped out of the window not wanting to risk getting caught by anyone. When I got to the tree line I stripped and put my clothes in the suitcase and shifted into my golden wolf. I shook my fur out and grabbed my suitcase in my mouth and began sprinting towards the airport.

***A few hours later***

I was almost in Alaska and still had a lot of money in the card. I rubbed my temples because I had a raging head ache 'cause Eliot is trying to talk but I don't want to.

It's less than an hours flight till Alaska! Maybe I should explain. After I got to the airport I bought a ticket for the first flight to Alaska and lucky for me, I just had to wait an hour.

***After plain landed***

I just bought a Jeep and luckily it is summer so no snow for now. Just after I landed and bought the Jeep I drove to a real estate agency and bought a log cabin near the mountains and forest. I am currently on my way to a supermarket to buy supplies. I parked and got food, drinks, clothes, towels, a generator, toiletries etc. And loaded everything in the Jeep. I put the coordinates in my GPS and about an hour later reached the cabin. It was beautiful with a lake in front and forest in the back and the mountains. I got everything out and put away and then went to scout. I could smell no other werewolves only normal wolves and other animals.

When the sun began to set I decided to go back for the day. I was so free and Eliot didn't bother me anymore and I think it's because he must've finally gotten the message. When I got to the cabin I went and took a nice, hot relaxing bath. After I just soaked in the water I washed my hair and body of all the dirt and got out when I was finished. I wrapped a green fluffy towl around my body and went to my walk in closet and pulled on a purple tank top and pajama shorts and got in bed.

I read a few chapters of the 'Divergent' book and went to sleep. Before I fell asleep I vowed that I would get everyone from Eliot, Mason and Jamie's packs here out of danger.

Mason P.O.V

After Isa left after our kiss I went for a run and couldn't stop thinking about her. I ran the whole day and when the sun started to set I went back. When I got at the house Eliot and Jamie ran up to me and almost tackled me.

'Mason have you seen Isa?!' Jamie asked hurriedly. I shook my head and asked worried, 'Why? What happened?' They sighed and Eliot answered, 'After we told her we couldn't go to Alaska because we can't just leave everything she stormed out of my office and no one has seen her.'

I ran to her room to try and get her sent and when I got it, it was feint but I still followed it. I jumped out of her window and shifted into my pitch black wolf and following her sent. I got to an airport and then went back home 'cause who knows where she is.

I went up to my room in Eliots pack house when I reached it and couldn't sleep because I was worrying about Isa. After awhile of tossing and turning I finally fell into a restless sleep.

I woke up startled, sweating and panting. It was just a nightmare, it was just a nightmare. I kept on repeating and when I was calm enough I got up and went to take a shower. I got dressed in dark ripped jeans and a white v neck with black converse. I went to get breakfast and Eliot and Jamie was also there so I joined them and asked after awhile of silence,

'Anything yet?' They shook their heads and silence fell once again. After I ate I went for a run to clear my head but I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Isa P.O.V.

I woke up and stretched. I hadn't slept so good in awhile. I got up to take a shower but when I entered the bathroom I was startled at what in my bathtub was that I screamed so load I think the whole world heard. When I calmed down I saw that I scared it so I went over but it cowered away.

I went to my kitchen and got a bowl with some meat and went back upstairs and put it in the corner of the tub so I don't scare it anymore and I went back in my bedroom and sat on my couch listening to music.

After a few songs I pulled my earphones out and listened to hear that it was eating the meat so I quietly got up and slowly walked into the bathroom to see that it was almost done. When saw me it finished it's last bite and backed up with every step I took forward. When I was near the tub I put my hand out and waited. It slowly walked towards my hand and sniffed. When it was sure I was not a fret it put its head against my hand and I laughed when it began getting happy.

I picked it up and saw it was a boy with one blue and one green eye. I got another bowl in the kitchen and started filling it with water. I put him down and the water in front and said, 'What should I call you? How about Zeus?' The pup jumped up and down wagging it's tail and then began running around. I'd have to go into town for some dog food. How did a Siberian husky get into my house or more important, how did a Siberian husky pup even get here to a cottage miles away from any civilizasion.

Because that bothered me somewhat I went outside and Zeus also ran out. I looked around and saw nothing and then heard Zeus whimper at the back of the house so I ran to him and saw a husky, it was most likely the mother of Zeus. I ran over to them and saw that she was on the brink of death and Zeus was nudging her with his muzzle. I felt tears brim my eyes and I wanted to help but I saw she wouldn't make it. She licked Zeus's face and then looked at me, it looked like she was pleading for me to help Zeus and I nodded. With that she took her last breath. I fell to the ground and Zeus was lying down against her. I just sat there for awhile and let the tears fall.

I really wished there was someone that I could cry on. When I put my head in my hands there was something cold and rough on my knuckles. When I looked it was Zeus. I smiled and picked him up walking back and grabbed a shovel. I walked to a beautiful tree next to the lake and began digging a hole. When I was done I searched for a stone and a little deeper into the forest I found the perfect one. I again went to my garage and got a chisel and hammer. I began working and put on the stone;

Here lie Siberia
Mother of Siberian husky Zeus
and maybe more
Hopefully was her living life peaceful
So may her soul rest in peace

I went and put it in the ground at the end closest to the tree and then went and got her. I wrapped her in plastic in carried her carefully to her grave. I put her down next to her grave and first got some leaves for the bottom of the hole. Once there was a nice thick layer of leaves I gently put her in. I then began filling the hole while singing some songs that normally play at a funeral. When the hole was filled I walked into the forest with Zeus following and picked a bunch of wild flowers. I walked back to the house and placed them on top of her grave. I went and got dressed, took my keys and Zeus and I went to town.

Hey guys hope you like the chapter. There wasn't a lot that happened in this chapter. Please comment, vote and fan. I would really appreciate if you would also recommend my book if you like it. And I accept reading requests.

-Superswemmer246