Chapter 19

Wyatt couldn't believe that Hope was pregnant and the worse thing was that Liam was the father. How could Hope do this to him? Cheat on him?

As Wyatt was feeling sorry for himself, Ivy finally caught up to him.

"Wyatt?" Ivy asked with concern. "Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?!" Wyatt railed at her.

"I'm so sorry, Wyatt?" Ivy told him. "I'm here, if you need a shoulder."

"I don't need your pity!" Wyatt said bitterly, hurt by Hope's indiscretion.

Ivy extended her hand to Wyatt who accepted and pulled her close to him as they embraced. The embrace turned into a passionate kiss as Wyatt and Ivy gave into passion and made love to each other.

When they were done, Wyatt felt bad, realizing what he had done and backed off from Ivy.

"Wyatt!" Ivy called after him.

But Wyatt needed to be alone. He didn't want to hurt Ivy and now he had just did by sleeping with her.

Later, back at Quinn's apartment, Quinn was seething and now vowed revenge against both Hope and Liam for Wyatt's pain. She vowed that neither would know a moment' s peace for what they did to Wyatt.

Unbeknownst to Hope and Liam, who were blissfully happy celebrating their reunion and the baby, Liam made passionate love to Hope when he got her to his beach house after they left the hospital.

It was a night that neither would forget.