Chapter 15

"What are you doing here, Quinn?" Deacon asks. "If Hope and Liam find you here. . ."

"I just wanted to find out if Hope and the baby were okay?" Quinn said.

"Leave now, before you cause more trouble." Deacon ordered her. "I'll let you know what happens."

"Okay." Quinn agrees, as she quickly leaves before being noticed.

Deacon heads to the nurses' station to check on Hope, but runs into Liam.

"Deacon, I'm glad you're hear." Liam says. "Hope was in an accident."

"Is she all right?" Deacon asked, worried.

"She and Ivy are in the ER now." Liam informed him. "I have yet to hear word."

"Ivy? What does Ivy have to do with this?" Deacon asks, confused.

"Ivy was the other victim in the accident." Liam told him.

"Ivy hit my daughter?" Deacon said, angrily.

"I don't know what happened. I was following Ivy after I gave her some bad news to make sure she got home alright." Liam said.

"Ivy was in no condition to drive." Deacon retorted. "If anything happens to Hope, I'll make Ivy pay."

"I'm sure it was just an accident." Liam said, trying to reassure Deacon.

Meanwhile, an unseen ignored Deacon's warning and hid so she could spy on them and find out about Hope. No one could find out that she was the one that caused Ivy to slide off the road and hit Hope. Quinn just hoped that Hope and the baby was alright.

Just then, Quinn spied the doctor confront Liam and Deacon.

"Gentlemen, I just got through examining Hope after the accident." the doctor began. "Everything appears to be fine and Hope is being taken to a private room to rest. You can go see her in a few minutes."

"Thank you, doctor." Deacon tells the doctor.

"Is Ivy alright?" Liam asks the doctor.

"Since you aren't family, I can't divulge that information. But I can tell you that she is also resting in a hospital room too."

As much as it tugged at his heart to go see Hope, Liam couldn't go see Hope after she revealed she was carrying his baby, not Wyatt's. So he decided to go see how Ivy was instead.

"Hey, can I come in?" Liam asked as he peeked his head inside Ivy's hospital room.

"Liam!" Ivy said, obviously still hurt since he told her Hope's news.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked, with concern.

"Yeah, the doctor says I'll make a full recovery."

"I'm so sorry this happened!" Liam apologized.

"Yeah, but that's the funny thing." Ivy said with confusion. "I wasn't driving too fast and I never slid off the road."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean, I didn't cause this accident." Ivy said. It was the other driver."

"Hope caused the accident?" Liam asked confused.

"No. It wasn't Hope either." Ivy confessed. "There was a third car that forced Hope's car off the road and hit mine."

"Really!" Liam said, suddenly getting the full picture of who it could be. "I got to go, Ivy. I'll see you later. Thanks for letting me know this."

Liam gave Ivy a peck on the cheek and rushed out of her hospital room. He headed over to Quinn's to give her a piece of his mind.