Speedy

Okay so I know I'm discontinuing on Wattpad but I was working on a new chapter for this and I've decided to post what I had so far because I felt bad...

So here it is.

~FairyTailNightmare

____________________________________________________________________________________

I stand above Levy and the new kid, Jellal besides the pool. As soon as Miss Aquarius said that the bottom group needed two tutors I volunteered immediately: I love swimming, teaching, Levy, helping people out, any sport, Levy and Levy. I sigh inwardly. I am madly in love with Levy McGarden. It's unrequited, of course, she rejected me in year eight. And again in year ten. Twice. As I take them to the shallow end of the pool, I can't help but let my thoughts wander. Levy is... perfect. She's sweet and kind and pretty, Droy and I never stood a chance. It's a miracle that she hasn't left us yet. Now this new kid's come along. Gajeel. I can already see what's going to happen. I turn back for a second to see them talking together, laughing. Jellal too. I am left out of this. I am terrified of being left by those I love. It haunts me every day, heck, I even have to go to therapy for it. I haven't told anyone, of course, I'm terrified they'd leave me if they found out. To be honest, I'm just terrified.
As I reach the bottom end of the pool, I see Levy smile. It's a beautiful smile. I want to make her smile like that, but I know I can't. I'm not good enough.
I still remember, back in year nine, there was an attack on FTA by Phantom High. Our school fought back and won, but I was too weak to do anything. We were the first to be attacked: Levy, Droy and I. We were cast aside and... they beat Levy over and over... I couldn't do anything... I was so scared. We were saved by a guy with bright red eyes. It seemed that he went to Phantom himself, because they quickly turned on him, calling him a traitor, and he took it all. As we ran, I turned back, and could swear I saw a smile on his face.
Of course, when a guy with those same features and scars littering his body joined the school, Droy and I knew exactly who we were dealing with. I never intended to be so hostile with him, we spent the whole of music deciding whether or not to trust him. In the end, we decided that we'd give the guy a try. He saved our lives, all those years ago, he saved Levy; and making sure that she can smile another day is borderline saintly.