Loud blondes, Duckbutts, Pinkettes, Ramen, and Icha Icha Paradise

"So did you find your Jounin?" asks Temari. 

"Yeah. He's super youthful and cool. I trained his students for six hours." I reply casually. 

"You what?!"

"Yeah, there's this one girl, Tenten, she could totally murder you, Kankuro."

"No way."

"Uh, yeah. Anyway, there's this one guy, Lee, he rivals Sanko when he was a Chuunin. There's also Neji Hyuuga, he uses the Hyuuga clan kekkei genkai, the Byakugan. He's strong."

"Hm. I've heard of the Hyuuga clan. They seem interesting." says Temari. 

"So, did you see your family?" asks Kankuro. 

I stop. 

"I thought I told you, I don't care about them. They let the Hokage give me away to another village, just because Konoha couldn't deal with my chakra problems. They didn't want to die, so they handed me over to the Fourth Hokage, so he could give me to Suna. I do love our village though../."

"No, I didn't mean-What I meant was-I meant-" he stammers. 

"Why does everyone keep trying to change my mind? I don't care. I never did." I start to walk away. 

"Hey, Yuukina, I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" I cut him off again. 

"Forget it."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad-"

"I said forget it." 

He gives up, seeing as I don't turn back.

~*~

"He still thinks you're mad at him."

"I know." I sigh. 

"And you're okay with that?"

"Not exactly."

"Yuukina, we've been talking, and we've decided that the day after tomorrow, you're going to go see your family. We'll come with, if you want us to. There's nothing else to do."

"Temari, wha-"

"Oh, come on, even Gaara agrees, and you know about the-"

"Yes. Sheesh. Fine. I'll go see them, but don't expect it to be a happy reunion." I hiss through my teeth. 

~*~ 

I wake up, and at first, I have no clue where I am. 

What the hell? Where am I?

I look around, and the first thing I see is Baki falling off the couch. 

Oh. Yeah. This is Konoha.

Nobody else is up yet, well, except for Gaara, just sitting there on the floor. 

'I'm leaving' I mouth at him. 'Just say you don't know where I am.'

He nods and blinks. 

~*~

After I shower, I change into my ninja clothes. I'm wearing a short white skirt, with fishnet leggings down my right leg, and halfway down my left. My Suna forehead protector is tied around my left knee. I have on a black sleeveless top that only covers my chest, and my right arm is covered by fishnet. My left arm has a simple black band around it. 

I wear my dark blonde hair in a high ponytail. 

I slide on my shuriken holster, and jump out the window, too lazy to unlock the door.