It's called The Forest of Death, and soon enough, you're gonna find out why.

"That was horrible!" I yell to the world. 

"But you weren't doing anything. You just had to sit there and catch people cheating. We had to actually do the stupid test!"

"Yeah, but it was still tiring."

"No it wasn't! Not for you, anyway."

I yawn. 

"Whatever."

~*~

As we walk toward the spot where Baki-baka told us to meet Anko, I can't help but wonder if Naruto's going to be able to pass this exam. Neji, Lee and Tenten as well. Sakura, Sasuke, all of the genin. 

And the there's....no. Nope. Stick to the plan, Yuukina. You can't go around worrying about Konoha genin. Not yet, anyway. But still, I wonder if....

"Dammit, Yuukina, we're early. You made me get up, just so we'd be early! This sucks." says Kankuro.

"Well, would you rather be late?"

"No...."

"Hey!" calls a voice from somewhere over to my right. "You're that sand ninja girl Ibiki told me about, right? Yuki something?"

"Yeah. It's Yuukina"

It's Anko. She reminds me of Naruto...

"Come over here would ya?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Should we come?" Temari asks me. 

"Nah. You wait here."

"Great. More waiting."

"Shut it."

I walk over to where Anko is eating her dango. 

"I watched you train with Kakashi and his team. You're pretty good." she says. 

"Thanks."

"You still a chuunin?"

"No. I passed the exams at age six. I'm a jounin."

She drops her dango, but doesn't bother to pick it up. 

"What? You're a jounin? You're serious!?"

"Yeah!"

"But you're so young! How did you-"

"Remember when the Fourth Hokage left the village to give that one kid to Suna, because he didn't know what to do with her chakra?"

"Yeah..."

"That's me."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh...I see. You're the kid. Aren't you Shikaku Nara's kid?"

"Yes."

"Hey, cool. I want you to help me with something."

"What would that be?"

"Intimidate these little brats. When they all come, do something that let's them know their place as tiny Genin, but don't tell them you're a jounin."

I laugh. 

"Yeah, sure. I love doing that. Question, are the exams the same this year? Where you spend five days in the forest, trying to get the scrolls from each other in order to get to the tower." I say quietly enough so that my friends can't hear. 

"Yeah. I guarantee that some'll die pretty fast." she says. 

"Yep. Certainly not the teams I know."

"Who are they?"

"Well, that team over there, and there's Gai and Kakashi's genin. The Uzumaki kid's stronger than he lets on. So is the Uchiha boy, and Rock Lee. Uzumaki looks like a perfect idiot, but he's got some serious ninjutsu up his orange sleeves."