Bubbles

You grinned widely at what you just found; bubble bath soap. You used to love taking bubble baths as a child and right now, you wanted to just relish in the moment and take bubble bath. Then an idea came to mind; why not take a bubble bath with Daryl, your boyfriend?

You take the pink Mr. Bubbles bottle and hide it behind your back as you jogged down stairs and to the porch were the Redneck man usually is. You smile as you see his form on sitting on the steps, messing with his crossbow.

"Hey Daryl!" You called to him, catching his attention.

"Yeah, sunshine?" He grunted, looking up at you. Your hand behind your back caused him to raise an eyebrow. "Whatcha' got there, (Name)?"

"Oh nothing really. I was wondering if," you pause for a second. "If you wanted to take a bath with me. Well, more specifically, a bubble bath." You reveal the pink bottle.

"Why would you to want take a bubble bath?" He gave a confused look. "I ain't joinin' you."

"Aww please, Daryl." You gave him your puppy dog eyes. "It would mean so much too me if you joined." He sat there for a minute.

"Fine." He grunted and stood up from the white washed porch. You cheered and raced him up the stairs to the bathroom. You quickly start the bathtub and dumped almost the whole bottle. "Don't drown us in bubbles girl." He chuckled slightly while undressing his upper half; you did the same. You both soon took off your bottoms, fully naked.

"Let's hop in!" You giggled, unphased to seeing your significant other in the nude. The pair of you slipped into the warm bubble bath and just relaxed. You let your eyelids slowly droop closed, not paying attention to much, until Daryl smacked your face with bubbles. You shot up and wiped as much of suds off your face, only to hear Daryl snickering across from you. While he was too busy laughing at your bubble-y face, you scooped up a large amount of the bubbles and water and splashed it over his head.

"Oh it is on!" And that is how the two of you spent your afternoon; splashing each other with the water and bubbles, making towers of suds on each others head, laughing, and enjoying the fun in a messed up world.