Chapter 18

ROXXIE'S POV

I sniffled a couple more times before looking up at Clint. "I'm sorry, Clint I didn't mean to cry." He shushed me. " It's okay Roxx everybody cries, but why did you?" I looked down and then up again. " Because... because I lied to Thor." Clint's eyebrows crinkled in confusion. " What do you mean, you lied to Thor?" I bit my lip before telling him. " I told him that I wasn't falling for Loki, but I fell Clint, and I fell hard." He looked at me in all seriousness, "So you don't love Thor anymore?" I shook my head. "No, I didn't say that. I love Thor but, it's just that I love Loki too. Oh God I'm terrible! I'm awful I have to tell Thor, we have to break up I can't be with him if I love someone else, I don't deserve someone like him, he would never do this to me. He needs someone better." Clint pulled me into his chest again. " I agree you have to tell him, but break up slow down. How do you know he'll even want that?" I shrugged " I don't but why wouldn't he?"
Loki's POV
"Mr. Laufeyson the Madame has requested your presence in her room." I looked up at the ceiling, then laughed to myself, he's not actually up there. I got up and made my way to Roxxanne's room. I paused to knock on the door, "Lady Roxxanne?" The door clicked open. "Thank you Jarvis." I hear a little voice say. I entered to the to see Clint on the end of the bed holding Roxxie in his lap and Thor on the other side of the room. "Well, looks like it's time for me to go." Clint said as he stood and put Roxxanne on the floor. Her eyes went wide and she tried to stop him from leaving but a stern look from the archer told her she was on her own. When the door closed I looked at Thor and squinted. Then before anybody could speak I opened my mouth, "I love you,Roxxanne." Her head was down and she had sat back on the bed nodding, "I love you too." She responded. Both my eyes and Thor's opened wide in surprise. "You love him? But you and I are together. I love you, Roxxanne." Thor said looking on the brink of tears. Roxxanne had yet to pick up her head but she nodded again, her  brown hair falling into her face, "I love you too,Thor." Thor shook his head. "I do not understand. You love me and him?" Thor moved in front of her and slowly got to his knees before speaking again. "You lied to me." He said more as a statement than a question. She lifted her head only enough that Thor could she her eyes.

ROXXANNE'S POV

For the first time since Clint left I lifted my head but only enough to see Thor's eyes, they were beginning to shine with tears like mine already had. "I-" I spoken the single syllable only to have Thor cut me off. He grabbed my face and lifted my head up all the way so that I could now see Loki standing in the front of my room staring at me. "You lied to me, you lied to me. How could you lie to me?" I began to hardly bite my bottom lip. "Stop it." The swift order from Loki came and I released my lip before I broke the skin. He moved next to Thor and knelling as well. "You can't possibly be mad at her for this?" He turned his head toward Thor. "You can't blame her for her feelings!" Thor raised his eyebrows. "Oh yes to blame someone for their feelings is terribly wrong, you know that do you not Loki?" I nodded, "Yes, Thor I do. My past actions have taught me this lesson. I now know-." Thor abruptly stood up "Save it. I do not wish to hear it. And you will not have to worry about choosing between us, because I am done." At this let out a full blown sob and Thor left the room. "Well aren't you going to go after him?" I blinked in confusion. "What?" Loki nodded at the door. "Go to him. You love me but, you love him so much deeper of this I am sure, so go to him and win him back." I was still confused. "Sooner would be better than later in this case just to let you know." At this I nodded an finally stood from the bed and walked to the door, I stopped mid stride. "And if he doesn't take me back?" Loki laughed and began to walk me out of the room. "Then he is a bigger fool than I ever thought." I smiled and turned to hug Loki hard, he squeezed back and kissed my head knowing whether or not  Thor took me back it would be his last chance. "Thank you." I whispered pecking his lips then I turn and ran towards the elevator. I wold come back with Thor or I would be single.