Chapter 2

"What did he do? What did he do you ask?" Tony started. "Oh nothing unless you count trying to take over New York as nothing." He stated calmly just to show how serious he was. My eyes went wide this was Loki now I knew the name and had a face to match. " Oh ok. So what is he doing here?" I shrugged like it was nothing. "You seem like you don't even care." Steve said. "Well I kinda don't. I mean it was in the past he didn't succeed so I just really don't see what the big deal is." Tony stared at me like I was crazy." Oh she doesn't see the big deal you guys she doesn't see it. Well Roxxanne you wanna know what the big deal is does Roxxie really wanna know? HE THREW ME OUT OF A WINDOW! Tried to take over our planet, brainwashed your best friend, and made me have to take a nuke into space, tired to kill your boyfriend twice,oh yea I almost forgot he KILLED AGENT COULSON! That my lovely little sister is what the big deal is." Tony said shaking me by the shoulders. "OK Tony gosh I get it thanks for the details. But still nothing really happened. I mean the planet wasn't taken over, I have you launched out of windows on a regualr basis, Thor isn't dead, Clint has his brain back, and Coulson isn't really dead well anymore." Just as I finished Loki started laughing underneathe  his muzzle.

"What the hell is so funny to you?" Clint asked " Thor take that thing off of him I wanna hear what is just so hilarious to him." Thor moved to the back of Loki and took the muzzle from his mouth I noticed he had pale pink lips and white pearly teeth and that he thought something was really funny. Thor moved to undo the rest of his chains but looked to Steve for permission who looked to Tony for it. "Yea let him go Banner and Roxxie have their powers on them and I can call a suit in two seconds if I need it." So Thor let him go and he moved to stand next to me and Clint ended that by pulling me near him again. "So what was so damn funny?" Loki remember and started to laugh again. "Her." he said between laughs and pointed to me. "Me? How am I funny I haven't done anything." He continued to laugh."You are crazy." He said " I don't think you are in a position to call anyone crazy." Tony said . "She is she just doesn't care. She had the calmest response to all of this no matter what you said I did she didn't care. I threw out a window once and she says she does it all the time. This girl is the best." He turned to Thor. "Oh brother I like her!" and he finished laughing. I couldn't take all the she and this girl." Hey her has a name." He turned to me "oh my apologies what is your name my lady?" he smiled with a bow. "Roxxanne but everybody calls me Roxxie.