3- I can't help it!

Present day
Kristina's POV...

It's hard without the one you ever really had a certain connection with. I haven't talked to Lucas in five years. It hurts, awfully. A pain in my chest is just there. He left with the band in 2011 and went back to Australia and then in 2013 to go on tour with One Direction. It made me incredibly miserable. He hasn't talked to me since he left for Australia. I listen to the radio all of the time hoping that one of his songs will come on the radio. I do have all of them, he doesn't know it though.

A song that I am so familiar with comes on the radio. A throwback to 5SOS, Amnesia is on the radio. I sing every word to that song. It makes me cry, I am currently just doing dishes in my apartment. I live in LA now, I am an animator. Well that is what I went to college for. I don't really work as an animator at the moment. I am filming a movie! I guess you could say I am an actress, my co-star is just the one and only Kian Lawley. It's a comedy and we always have so much fun on set! I can't help but always think of Lucas when I see him. I don't really know why.

"Wanna win 5SOS tickets here in LA?" I am now paying close attention to the radio again. YES I DO! Wait, no I don't. YES I DO! No, but I do! "How about meeting them too?" I am sold! I need those tickets! "Be the fifth caller at 1-800-5SOS" I dialled as fast as my fingers could. "Hello?" the man on the radio said.

"Hi, I love 5 Seconds Of Summer!" I wasn't the fifth caller. Darn it!

"Hi, what's your name?" the radio man asks. Kris, Luke's Kris...

"Amanda," she says. WHY!

"In order to win those tickets you must answer this question, 'What was Luke's childhood best friend's name?'" Um, that's me. I am Luke's childhood best friend! ME! ME ME ME ME ME!

"Um Calum? Right?" NO YOU IDIOT! ME! KRISTINA MARYANN HANAS!

"Oh. I am so sorry that is the incorrect answer. We will try again with another caller after this song!" the radio then plays the song, Beside You by 5SOS. ME! ME! ME!

The song soon ends and I have the number in my phone ready to call. The radio man says the line he had just previously said and I call in. "Hello lucky caller 5!" he says

"Hello?" I say. Please respond, I need those tickets!

"What is your name?" he asks. I am caller 5? YAY! Oh my gosh. I can't think. What is my name?

"Kristina- Hanas," I say, should I have made up a fake name or something.

"You win..." he says.

"How?" I ask.

"That was the answer to the question. You win."

"Was the question, 'what is your name,' because that's my name."

"That is also the answer to win the tickets. I have another question though, did you actually know Luke?" he asks me.

"Do you mean Lucas? Thank yes."

"Have fun at that concert!" he says and hangs up. I just won tickets to see my best friend I haven't seen in five years or so. Wow.

***

The next day I look on the website to see when the concert is so I can take off of work. Hopefully I won't have work that week. The concert is in two weeks, I look at my work schedule, no work! Thank god! I get into my flannel and skinny jeans. A nice red flannel. I but on a pair of black combat boots and walk out the door. I get into my truck and drive to the studio. Traffic is awful like always. It's LA, what do you expect. I get on set and I was told to go to hair and makeup. So I follow directions and go where I was told. I get there and Kian is sitting in his normal chair. "Morning Kristina," he says.

"Good morning Kian," I say and take my seat next to him. "Did you sleep well?" I ask him this every morning.

"Of course not! When does anyone sleep fine?" he says and throws his hand in the air, "How 'bout you?" he asks calmly.

"Awful."

"Why? You normally say it was a nice sleep," he asks shifting in his seat. He is actually interested in what I have to say.

"Well I won tickets to see this one band I have loved since they first formed and I haven't ever seen them perform on stage. I feel like I know everything about them but I know that I don't know anything about them, anymore." I get really depressed after saying that.

"Kristina, I am sure everything will be okay."

"Yeah, maybe." I feel salty tears form in my eyes. They soon fade though.

••••••
Hello again! Sorry I didn't update when we got to 6 reads but here is the update! So I am going to raise the readings to 8! If we get there before Tuesday then I will update early again!!!! THANK YOU!