Chapter 4- New School

This was the night before I had to go to school. I was dreading everything about it. I started to pick out what I was going to wear. I was still able to wear skinny jeans because my belly was not the big right now. I picked out a lose fit tank top. It was perfect to hind my bump.

There was a knock at my door. "Come in."

"Hey sweetie, me and you dad have figured out what we are going to do about this whole baby thing.

"Okay what are you gonna do?" I said nervously. Hoping she was not going to kick me out.

"You will have this baby and you can stay here but when the baby turns one you need to move out of the house and be on your own. That's the only way your going to learn things. You can't stay up here and be under our wing all the time."

Well at least they aren't kicking me out now. "Okay mum I understand." I didn't want to fight with her. I was going to be happy with what I am getting.

The next morning..

I woke up dreading the day that was a head of me. I roll out of bed and turn on the shower and hop in. When I get out I start to do my hair. I let it stay down and I curled it with loose curls. I absolutely love my brown hair. That was the only thing I loved. I throw on my clothes and look in the mirror. I was so happy. I didn't look pregnant at all but I knew it wasn't going to stay that way.

I hop in my car and start to drive over to school. When I got there I parked my car and started to head in. Wow this is huge I thought to myself. I walked in and started to search for the office so I could get my locker number. I couldn't find it. Suddenly a tall muscular guy came up to me.

"Hey you look lost. What are you looking for?" He said to me. Wow he was beautiful. He had brown eyes and brown long hair.

I stuttered and said, "Um the office. I am new here."

"Oh it's right around that corner then to your right."

"Oh thank you so much I would've never got that."

He laughed and replied, "No problem, Im Brent by the way. I hope I get to see you more often."

I smiled and said, "I am Amy and yeah me too."

He was really sweet. I headed my way to the office to get my locker number and class sheet.

"Hi I am Amy Lee and I need to pick up my sheets for today." I said to the lady behind the desk.

"Oh yes, here you go and I hope you have a great first day!" She kindly smiled to me.

"Thank you!!" I said as I walk out of the office.

Okay let's see my first class is English. It takes me about 5 minutes to find the class room. When I finally do I walk in and look for a seat. I herd some one yell my name.

"HEY!! Amy we have first period together! This is great! There is a seat open by me if you wanna sit there."

It was Brent. "Yes I would love to." So I sat down and me and Brent talked a little while before class stared.

When the teacher was talking all I could think about was the baby and Harry. I missed him so much. The way he kissed me, hugged me, told me he loved me. I guess his career was put before me. Which it should because that was his dream. I would never crush his dream.

When class was over I stood up about to walk out. "Wait Amy, I would like to get to know you more. Can I have your number?" Brent smiled. His teeth were perfect

"Yeah sure." I gave him my number and he walked me to my next class. "Thank you so much Brent!" I smiled and waved goodbye.

The rest of the day was supper long. I just wanted to go home and go to sleep. After school, I went home and watched tv. My phone buzzed a couple of times so I finally looked at it and it was Niall. I couldn't believe he was texting me. Yes I was still really good friends with all the guys but haven't really had time to talk to them.

From Niall- Hey Amy! We miss you so much I went by your house and it was for sale. What's going on?!

To Niall- Oh we moved to the US because of my dads job. Sorry I didn't tell y'all!

From Niall- Dude Amy what the crap?! You should've told me! I miss you being around here and so does everyone else.

To Niall- I am sorry Niall. Y'all are just so busy and everything. But I bet Harry doesn't miss me.

From Niall- Amy, Harry hasn't been the same since y'all broke up. He gets drunk most nights and has a new girl every night. You know that's not Harry. He loved you and he still does.

I was in shocked by that text. I didn't respond to Niall because I didn't know how to. Some of me believed it and some didn't. Either way if we got back together it wouldn't just be me and Harry it would me me, harry and a baby. He couldn't handle it I know he couldn't. It would ruin his image.