Chapter 6- Finding out the Sex

I am now on winter break. I am so happy I have 2 weeks out of school. I got out of bed went down stairs and grabbed some orange juice and toast than turned on the TV. I couldn't believe it. One Direction is coming to Nashville, TN. That's where I live. I just hope I don't see them especially Harry. I heard he has a new girl. What a surprise.

I get up and get a warm shower. I had a doctors appointment and my mom refuses to go with me because its my responsibility. I swear when I have this baby she will not be able to hold it or anything. She doesn't care about me or the baby. Never has never will. I asked Brent to go with me and he said he would love to so that's makes me feel better.

When I get out of the shower I check my phone. I had a text from Niall. Oh great I hope he doesn't want to meet up.

From Niall- Hi! The boys and I have been missing you! We are coming to your town maybe we can hang out?

What was I suppose to say? No Niall we can't I am pregnant and Harry can't find out. I think and think about what to say. I do miss the boys. I really do but Harry can't find out.

To Niall- Yeah maybe we can.

From Niall- Maybe later today? Or tomorrow?

To Niall- I can't today. Let me think about tomorrow and I will let you know..

What am I going to do? I can't think of this right now. Brent will be here any moment to pick me up. You can defiantly tell I am pregnant now. I should be able to find out the sex of the baby today. I can't wait.

I go down stairs and wait on Brent. The door bell rang. I grabbed my phone and purse. I open the door and we walk to to his truck.

"Are you excited to find out the sex?" He smiled so big at me.

"Yes I am I can't wait!"

"Are you hoping for a boy or girl?"

I replied quickly, "It really doesn't matter to me."

"Good, I can't wait to find out with you."

It was quiet for a few minutes but I had to tell him how much I appreciate him.

"Hey Brent, thank you so much for doing this it means the world to me."

"Don't thank me. I want to be here for you."

We soon pulled in the clinics parking lot. We both smiled at each other in excitement. He runs over to my side and opens the door for me. We walk in and I sign in and do some paper work.

"Amy Lee." I get up and walk to the nurse. Brent did not get up but I wanted him to go back there with me.

"Come on Brent!"

"Really?" He replied in shock

I giggled and said "Yes really."

The nurse sends us to a room. We wait patently. Finally the doctor came in and did the normal questioning to me and ran test. He finally did the ultrasound. Brent was amazed by everything. There was a thumping. I looked at Brent then the Doctor I stared to cry.

"Is that the heart beat?" I asked the doctor

"Yes it is"

"Wow" Brent walked over to me and smiled.

The doctor looked at him and asked, "Are you the father?"

Brent glanced at me and said, "No sir I am her best friend"

I smiled at him and mouthed thank you.

"I will be right back with the big news."

The doctor walked out and we just sat there in silence. Brent hugged me. We hugged for a long time. The doctor came back in.

"Wanna know the sex?" He smiled at me.

"Yes I do."

"Well here it goes....it's a...girl"

"AHHHHH I AM SO HAPPY!!!" I screamed in excitement.

"Yes!! I knew it!!"

After Brent got done with jumping up and down he came over to me and held my hand.

"Amy, I know that Harry might not be in your life right now but I am. I want to be here with you every step of the way."

I hugged and kissed his cheek, "thank you so much Brent"

I got dressed out of my hospital gown. When I was done we headed back out to the truck. Now I started to think about Niall. Should I tell him and the guys? I turned to Brent. I wanted to hear his opinion.

"Okay so I got this text from Niall Horan, from One Direction, and he and the other boys have been really really close to me the past three years. They are here doing a concert and Niall texted me asking me to meet up with them. Do you think they deserve to know about the baby?"

"Though question. Will they tell Harry?"

"I don't know. If I told them not to I don't think they would."

"Then yes I do think they deserve to know because they have been in your life and they seem to care about you a bunch."

"Alright I am going to do it. I will text him right now."

To Niall- Hey Niall. I would love to meet up. I have something I need to tell You, Liam, Zayn, and Lou.

From Niall- Ok! What about dinner tonight?

To Niall- sounds great! 6?

From Niall- sure! Meet us at that stake place by the arena.

This is the night I am going to tell them I am pregnant with there best friends baby girl.

I get home around 4 o'clock. I might as well start to get ready. I jump in the shower and I was in there for what seemed like forever. I get out and go pick out what to wear. I needed to go shopping because my clothes were getting to little for me. I decided on a cute sundress with wedges. Might as well wear heals while I still can. I put make up on and did lose curls with my hair.

It was 5:30 so I better get going. I walk outside and get in my car and start driving. I finally arrive at the small restaurant. Before getting out of the car I took a deep breath. I walked to the front doors and open them. When I walked in I saw them 4 amazing cute guys. They were staring right at me.