Salvatore's house

I turned and I saw man. He was high and he was walking towards me. I looked into his eyes and I realized that...

,,Jeremy?“ I coudn't belive my eyes. He was standing in front of me. He was alive. I stayed a little surprised, scared but then I just threw my arms around his neck. My little brother is back. He hugged me strong. Then I realized how much I missed him. But I couldn't help myself. I started cry a little.

,,It's fine. I'm here. And I won't leave you, okey?“ he said and I was happy I can hear his voice again. 

,,I know, now is not good time, but... Where is our house?“ I pulled back from him and started:

,,You know. After you died, I was really sad, I couldn't admit you're not here anymore and Damon couldn't see me like that, so he told me to turn off my emotions. So i did. Then I was hopeless so I burnt it up. I just couldn't accept you're not here anymore. And then I was bitch. I almost killed Bonnie and Caroline, I was best friend with Rebekah and I felt nothing. Now I really regret everything, but I can't   return time. I'm sorry.“ I told him and I felt really guilty, because it was his house too and...

,,Fine... It's okey. And where do you live now? Salvatore's house?“ I looked at him with raised eyebrow and then I slovly nodded.

,,Which room? Damon's or Srefan's? Because last time I was here you were sired to Damon and...“ I didn't let him talk more and I hit him to arm. I was so happy that I almost forget about Kol.

,,In libary. I'm not sired to Damon anymore. But now I again don't know what I feel. I just feel that with Stefan I'm like broken toy and with Damon I just can't do my own step, so...“

,,And where will I live? In Stefan's room? I'm not sure if there is not living Klaus already.“ I laughed. Klaus and Stefan. It doesn't need comment.

,,Common.I wanted go home. I mean to their house.“

We were walkiing to Salvatore's house. I opened door and went in with Jer.

,,Damon? Stefan? Are you there?“ I heard some on is there, but I wasn't sure if it was Damon, Stefan or someone else. Suddenly On the stairs appeared Kol. He was staring at Jeremy.

,,Hello little Gilbert!“ he said. I was just wondering how he get in.

,,What do you want Kol? We have deal.“ I told him. Jeremy looked at me. Obviously he didn't undersand. 

,,I know, darling. I just wanted to tell you that you should say goodbye to Jeremy then.“ You're such an idiot Kol. I know it. Please get out.

,,What? Elena don't you want to tell me something?“ Jeremy asked. I really wanted to tell him everything, just I couldn't. Not when was Kol there.

,,Not now Jer. Kol get out please. I'm not in mood to speak with you. Go please.“ I said and then I realized I was a little rude. 

,,Yeah. I should go.“ he walked down. Me and Jer were still standing between door. I avoided him and he walks out from house.

,,And Elena? Damon and Stefan should wake up soon. They're in Zach's room.“ I wanted to tell him something, but suddenly he was gone. Rather.

Finally we came to house. Jeremy sat on the sofa and I closed the door. Then I quicky went upstairs. I walked to Zach's room. They were lying on the floor. He broke their necks. Great.

,,Damon, Stefan... Wake up.“ I said a little angry, because of Kol.