The Fear

"What?" Damon screamed and looked at me very surprised. I just nodded. 

"No. You stay here. We rather kill him, right Stefan?" Damon looked at Stefan with his typical face when he's angry.

"Damon.. You can't kill him," I gave him a half smile "he's already dead." I said. Damon frowned at me.

"Elena...Do you listen yourself? Because I try to think what to do with Kol, but you're obviously reconciled with that. We try to find solution how to save you before Kol, but you obviously don't want. Just don't tell me you actually want to go with him." I shaked head and glared at Damon.

"So you think I want to go with Kol. Yes, of course I want go with Original, who I killed somewhere where we don't know. You didn't know it? I've always wanted go with Kol to end of the world." I said sarcastically.

"No, Elena. Damon is right. It doesn't make a sense. There's definitely another way. The way without Kol." said Stefan. Jeremy just looked at Damon. I rolled my eyes.

"Of course there is that way. And tell me Stefan... What does make sense in last 3 years? I know you won't allow me to go with Kol, and Damon I don't want to go with him, but I killed him. And I have to pay for it." I looked at Damon with hope he will understand. I sighed and then stood up from sofa. I take a bourbon and drink from it.

"Fine, but then I go too." said Damon and immediately Jeremy and Stefan said it too.

"No! Are you all going to be crazy or what? Kol..." Damon stood up right in front of me. He was looking into my eyes. I raised eyebrows.

"It's pity that I'm not sired to you anymore." Why I said this? I didn't wanted said that with that tone. But i did. Damon was hurt. That hurt him. And I felt guilty.

"Sorry" I whispered and then looked down. He raised my chin and again looked into my eyes. 

"I don't know what's about them, but I'll go with you, no matter what. I can't wait for you over 500 years. It's long time. And Kol can screw up himself. He can even kill me, but I don't want wait for you over 500 years like I waited for Katherine." he closed his eyes and I sighed.

"Damon...It's dangerous." he shaked his head and then opened eyes.

"I don't care, Elena. Do you think you'll be in safe without me or Stefan, or Van Helsing?" I knew that name of Stefan and Jeremy he said just because of it doesn't sound selfish.

"Maybe I won't be in safe, but you will be."

"Me in safe? You know how many vampires and werewolfs I killed? They will want revenge." he smirked. When I said you I meant Jeremy and Stefan too. But I could know he get it in this way. I didn't wanted telll him this. 

"Your selfish reasons" I frowned and shaked my head. Then I just turned back.

Damon was obviously  confused because of my acting. He wasn't knowing me.

"Elena what's wrong with you?" Jeremy asked me. I looked at him.

"What you think with What's wrong with me? What should?" I frowned. 

"You've never been so rude to Damon..." I wasn't looking at Damon, but I knew he smiled. I didn't know what to do, so I went to kitchen. Angry. I heard they were talking about me, but I didn't want to know about what they were talking about. I took bottle of water. I heard how somone left house. In window I saw it was Jeremy and Stefan. I was wondering what Jer and Stefan can do together. Damon stayed in house. He came to kitchen. I looked at him, but I said nothing. I couldn't and I didn't know what to say. I didn't wanted apologize. He took bottle of water too. 

"Elena...What's wrong with you?" He knew something wrong with me. I'm hopeless. I don't know what to do. I don't want leave you, Jer, Caroline, Stefan... I want break some necks, I want break everything! I can't... I was quiet a while, but then I looked into his eyes and  I couldn't help myself. I couldn't stop that tear in my eyes.

"I'm scared. I'm hopeless. And I can't leave you, I can't leave Jer, Caroline, Stefan. I'm scared Damon. Fear in my body is too big. And I can't be selfish, I can't want from you to go with me." I looked at him and he came to me. Hugged me. And I started cry. Like always. 

"Maybe you can't want this from me, but I can. I'll go with you. Wherever. Because I love you, Elena. And it's my decision." I pulled back from him and looked into his eyes. He leaned to me. I opened mouth a little. His lips touched that mine. And whole fear was gone. I felt just him.