Chapter 1

{*Janvi's Pov.*}

I run through the streets, not daring to look back, both from skill and slight fear that I made sure didn't show. As I run I bump into somebody almost falling if it weren't for the arms that caught me. I don't even look up before grabbing the person I had bumped into and kept running till I had sight of the familiar restaurant and slipped into the back door pulling the poor victim, who seem to be a boy along with me. After I was sure we were safe I turned towards the person.

"I'm so sorry." I say examining the boys face.

"It's fine, but it would be better if I knew why?" He says more as a question. I shake my head.

"To keep you safe." I say. "That's all I can give away." I say, as he was the only one on the street I'm sure the guard following me would have asked him about where I went, he sighs.

"I'm Louis.." He says. "And you are?"

"Haley." I lie immediately. He nods in acknowledgement. "You can go now." I say showing him to the door.

"No, I think I'll have some lunch first." He says smirking, I sigh.

"Okay, let me just grab an apron and show you to a table." I say as I go into the main room seeing Tessa on her laptop. "If a guy with blue green eyes, brown shaggy hair asks I'm Haley currently." I say, she looks up.

"Hi Haley, I'm Veronica." She says smirking. I laugh a little slipping on an apron, taking out my contacts and putting on my glasses. "Now get to work you!" She shoo's me out of the room. I grab a notepad and a pen and head back to Louis.

"Didn't know you had glasses." He says.

"You've only known me for five minutes," I say smirking slightly. He looks at me with squinted eyes. "now let me show you to a table." I say walking ahead and waving him over. I seat Louis near the middle of the quite cozy restaurant. As he sits his phone rings. "I'll just give you a second." I say smiling before heading over to a near table seating a family of four while he takes the call.

After I place in the family's order I go back over to Louis table were he reluctantly put down the phone.

"Ready to order?" I ask.

"Yes, could you just get me five burgers to go, I have to meet some people." He says smiling.

"Ya, of course." I say scribbling down the order on the paper before heading to the back. I hand the paper to one of the cooks. "Get this done for me will ya?" I say, he nods while I slip into the back room where Tessa is. I go in to see her getting ready to leave. She turns to me.

"Come on, we need to meet some people." She says.

"What?" I say.

"I don't know, Harper called me and told me to come down to the offices with you." She says with a shrug.

"Okay give me a sec." I say going back to the kitchen. "Are those sandwiches ready?" I ask. The same man I had given the paper hands me a bag.

"Yup." He says, giving me a smile while he goes back to work. I head out to Louis table and hand him the bag.

"See ya Hal." He says.

"See ya Lou." I say smiling before turning and walking towards Tessa in the back room. I grab my purse and Tessa and I head out towards the disguised offices.

*~*Louis' Pov.*~*

"What's going on?" I ask as I'm practically pushed into the black SUV.

"I'm not so sure. I was told to pick you up at your location and bring you to a frat house near here." The driver answers speeding away from the restaurant that Haley had strangely bought to me. My thoughts are suddenly focused on the strange happening earlier. That was strange right? Right. Sure Haley was hot but still. I'm suddenly lunged forward as the car comes to a rough stop.

"Ow." I mutter.

"I'm sorry Mr. Tomlinson but you are needed immediately." The driver says formally. I nod before grabbing the bag with the burgers and heading into the large frat house to be met with large men, larger than our security guards dressed in black.

"Mr. Tomlinson," one says nodding to me, "we're gonna need you to hand put all you belongings in this box, including the sandwiches." He says handing me a normal sized gray box.

"But I payed 25 bucks for these." I whine. "Oh, and I don't know you, I shouldn't have to do as you say." I hold my chin up high. Than, like in the movies both men bull out the FBI black card things. "So I'm obviously in a movie. This is how it all begins right?" I say pulling my phone out of my pocket and my wallet. I slipped off my watch and put the bag with the sandwiches in the box. "So who's going to pop out on my now?"

*~*Tessa's Pov.*~*

As I got an email from Harper, a girl that works with Janvi and I to head towards the meeting head quarters. I get up about to call Janvi when she walks in.

"Come on, we need to meet some people." I say.

"Okay give me a sec." She says, once again slipping out of the room to come back within minutes and we head out of the restaurant.

------

A/N

Hiyaa! I'm Nora, A.K.A the author of this fan fiction. I'm writing this for a friend , Janvi/@1DAndHPRox !! Beautiful amazing girl! But her character is played by Megan Fox! (picture on side -->)

Tessa is played by Selena Gomez!

~Nora☺️