Chapter 3

{*Third Person POV.*}

The girls ended up arriving a little under half an hour before the boys. When the rest got to the training centre Dewey explained what to do and left with Paul, towards the head offices.

"Okay! Lets start with 15 laps around the track!" Janvi shouts heading towards the door leading outdoors to the tracks. The boys all groan and stand there spots. "Now or I'll make it 20 laps!" She shout, this making the boys scramble outside.

*~*~*~*~*

After having ran 15 laps around the tracks the boys were panting and sweating a disturbingly large amount.

"You guys really need to work out more." Tessa says taking a swing from her water bottle. Janvi agrees taking a sip from her own.

"Oh well, we're sorry that we aren't well built secret agents!" Harry says.

"But still you guys like perform concerts and jump around stages and are crazy, yet it's difficult for you to run a couple laps." Tessa Implies.

"A couple!?" Niall says.

"Yes a couple! We usually run 15 laps a morning!" Tessa replies.

"Okay guys, next were going to be doing so extremely fun that... Um... That it's fun? Okay what ever, we're going to practice shooting." Janvi says.

"Like guns?" Zayn asks.

"Ya because we would give you guys fully loaded guns with no practice, ya alright." Janvi says sarcastically.

"We're going to start with paint ball gun! Now to the indoors!" Tessa shouts forcing them all to jog over to the training centre instead of walking.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After hours of gruelling training the boys and girls finally decide to go out for lunch. At McDonald's.

"Damn we all stink!" Louis says while we were all squishing ourself into the van.

"Well, I mean its not like we just went through hours of training!" Liam says, his voice heavy with sarcasm.

"But we do all stink." Janvi says.

"See Liam , Janvi agrees with me." Louis says sticking out his tongue in Liam's direction. Everybody in the car giving out a laugh.

------

It was after they had finished there lunch that Dewey had called and said that he need them all to be in the meeting room immediately. They all stuffed themselves back in the van as it drove off.

When they get to the meeting hall they are all seated and Dewey stars to talk.

"I'm just going to come out and say it..."

------

(Was gonna stop here but decided the chapter was too short so I kept going)

-----

"We are going to keep you guys in training for a while, get you guys prepared for any attack. Originally we had planned that you Janvi and Tessa would go after Derrick and have other agents assigned to keeping the boys safe but after some thought I realised that if we do we would be complying to his every wish. He could have you guys ambushed or attacked and than he would have all of you. So Tessa and Janvi you will be become the boys personal trainers." Dewey says. Janvi's face gets red and hardens.

"So you just expect me to sit here and do nothing while my parents are in the hold of a craze murderer!?" She shouts getting up from her place sitting on her uncles desk.

"Janvi calm down sweetie." Tessa says, "think about the reason behind it."

"I don't care! I'm not going to just stay, I'm going to find my mother and father even if I have to do it on my own!" Janvi finalises before storming out of the office, dodging all the agents that were in her way.

------

I actually didn't add that much but it's better than nothing! That's all for this chapter.

-Nora ☺️