Chapter 2

{*Louis' Pov.*}

After I had put all my belongings down I was lead out of another door and to a slick black car. Strangely enough, I was quiet calm, even though I am really the kind of go with the flow guy I never imagined myself to willingly get in a car with two FBI agents. Oh well, the things life throws at you.

{*Janvi's Pov,*}

Tessa and I both reach the offices where the security lets us in.

"What do you think is going on?" I ask.

"Hm, don't know." Tessa mumbled looking lost in thought, as she seemed the whole walk to the offices. One of the home base agents here, Harper, came rushing to us.

"Mr. Dewey needs you guys stat, in his office." She rushes out before scrambling off. Tessa and I share a worried look, yet head for the head agents quarters. At the door of the office stands an unfamiliar guard, I speed walk up to him, Tessa right behind me.

"Hello, May I please ask who you are?" I ask, he doesn't work here, I've been here all my life and he's never been here before!

"Ah, hello, I'm Jackson, I'm here with The lads of One Direction." What?

"Well, I'm Janvi. This is Tessa, please excuse us." I say reaching out to open the door.

"I was told not to allow anyone in." Jackson says stoping me. I turn to him, furious.

"Don't touch me!" I shout the guard looking scared, wuss. The door opens to reveal my uncle.

"It's okay Jackson, come in Janvi, oh and Tessa , where do you run off to early in the morning?" He says pulling both of us into the room, sitting on the the two couches in the room are five, if I must say, very hot, lads. "Girls, I'd like you to meet One Direction, lads, I'd like you to meet my two nieces, Tessa and Janvi." He says and it was than that I noticed the much to familiar boy with the green blue eyes, looking confused.

"Woops." I mutter.

"And this Paul, their manger and top body guard." Dewey says pointing to a man closer to my uncles desk standing tall.

"Hello!" Tessa says surprising us for she had been quite lately. "Uncle Dewey, what was it that you needed us here for?" She asks straight forward.

"Well, I thought it would be important for you to meet the next victims of the Derrick Leos." He says.

"What?" I ask. "Why?" When my uncle looks to me his eyes softening. "And where's my father, he wasn't out front and my mother wasn't at the restaurant. Do you know where they went?" I ask. He looks at me looking pained.

{* Third person Pov. *}

"I think we should settling some things first." Dewey says.

"Ya, um I thought your name was Haley?" Louis spoke up from the couch.

"Well you don't really think a secret agent would give out her name to some stranger, do you?" Janvi shot back, shutting him up.

"Okay, girls, your now In charge of keeping these boys safe." Dewey says bluntly as if it was a simple task.

"I don't think we need some petite girls to keep us safe." One of the boys sitting on the couch, Harry, says.

"Harry shut up." Liam mutters hitting Harry at the back of his head.

"Oww." Harry whines.

"You guys stop acting like children!" Paul says.

"I didn't do or say anything!" Zayn says putting his hands up in defence.