7

Elsa's pov

After our date Jack drove me home.

I open the door to my house and look for Anna. I looked in the living room, the kitchen, and in her room. I couldn't find her. Finally I knock on the bathroom door.

"Anna? Anna, are you in there?" I didn't hear any answer so I opened the door.

I see Anna laying on the floor with blood coming from her head.

"Anna!" I scream.

It's still warm and humid in the bathroom so she must have just taken a shower. She was in her PJs and it looked like she slipped on the way out of the room. I called 911 right away.

"Hello? 911 what's your emergency?" The operator said.

"Yes. This is Elsa Winters. I need an ambulance!  I looks like my sister slipped in the bathroom. Please come fast, she's loosing blood!" I said urgently.

"We have an ambulance on the way. I wish you the best. Good bye."

"Yes thank you." I hang up.

I should get a towel to stop the blood! I run down stairs to the kitchen and grab the first towel I can see. I run up to the bathroom again and blot the blood coming from her head.

"Oh no. Anna. Please. Don't leave. Not yet. We have to be strong. I need you!" I whispered to my unconscious sister.

I should probably text Jack and Kristoff.

First Kristoff.

Kristoff🙃
Me: Anna fell in the bathroom and cracked her head open. Ambulance is otw so meet me there at the hospital in 20.
Kristoff: oh no! I see you there!

I texted the same to Jack and he said he'll be there. In a few minutes the ambulance came and pushed me aside. They brought her to the ambulance in a stretcher. I always hoped I would never have an experience like this.

I hop in the truck and they drive us to the hospital. I held Anna's dainty, small, life drained hand the whole way.

When we get to the hospital I follow them to where they are taking Anna. But of course, like in every movie, they said I have to wait outside.

I hate hospitals. The waiting chairs and pure white walls. The medicine smell. The bad feelings they set here. And of course the scary doctors. But I have to be here, for Anna.

Then, less that a minute after I got here, Kristoff was here.

"Where is she?! Is she okay?!" He said running in.

I stood up for the hospital chair I was in.

"She's in one of the rooms. We aren't allowed to go any further." I calmly say to him. 

He knew on the inside I wasn't calm. He gave a concerned look. I couldn't hold the calm anymore. So I broke down in tears right in front of him. He opens his arms to comfort me.

Soon Jack came. He gave me a hug and we all sat in the waiting room. Waiting. For Anna. Speechlessly.

Before we knew it, it was 8:00 at night. We were all getting tired. Kristoff went home and me and Jack were waiting for the doctor to come back and tell us news.

"Anyone here for Anna Winters?" The doctor asks.

"Us!" I stand and walk to the hospital.

"We don't know how long Anna will be in her concussion. She will have to stay the night but you can come visit her tomorrow at anytime." The doctor said.