Chapter 2- clumsy me

Um I need to let you know I'm not to sure if 'Noosa High' is a high school in Noosa (actually I'm pretty sure it's not) but yeah, it's my story so I'm gonna make it a school

Noosa is beautiful! The beach is visible from pretty much anywhere. The cool ocean breeze hit me as I was strolling along the boardwalk, attempting to find the bus stop. "This is definitely no Brisbane city" I mumble to myself. I am not used to the 'beach life', I have lived in Gladstone before, which is kinda close to the beach ... Mm kinda. My thoughts were interrupted but the sound of a bus engine roaring, I look up, startled, and fine the bus slowly starting to roll away from a bus stop ahead of me. "Damn it" I mumble, I run as fast as I can down the pathway and catch up to the bus, I frantically wave my arms in the air and the old bus driver notices me and stops, great, how shame, walking into a bus on your first day of school in a new town after frantically running like a monkey on drugs so I didn't miss it. "Um I don't really have a bus card, so yeah, do you take cash, I have 1.20, um... Yea" I say kinda shyly to the bus driver, as I hand him the 1.20 in coins, he doesn't say a word, takes the money with his wrinkly tan colored hand. I walk up the small pathway through the bus looking for a seat. The overwhelming sea of blue and white dressed pupils, who obviously go to the school I do now, all eyes are on me. As I'm looking for a seat, the driver slams his foot down on the accelerator and I lose my balance and fall forward onto a guy. "Shit, I'm... um im uh really sorry" these words stumble out of my mouth, I find my balance and I'm sure I'm blushing like a beetroot! "All good, you okay?" The guy says taking my hand helping me up, he then runs his hand through his sandy brown hair, that awkward way guys do. I look up at him. Oh my god. Wow. His chiseled features and bright blue/green eyes caught my attention, he was gorgeous. "Uh yes, I'm fine, thanks" I blush. He simply gave me a toothy smile and I walked up to a spare seat next to a girl, she looked around my age. She had dirty blonde long wavy hair, green eyes and light make up on. "Hey! I'm cally! I'm guessing your new, considering it didn't seem like you recognized Riley" cally gushed out really confidently. "Uh yeah hi, I'm lily, yea im new" I stated, assuming the gorgeous guy I clumsily fell onto was Riley. "Oh cool, you'd be starting grade 10? 11?" Cally confidently guessed. "Yeah, 10" I say, smiling. "Awesome, I'm grade 10 to" she says, "oh and, FYI, Riley Wellington is wanted by every girl in year 10, he's the school 'hot guy' and is the most popular, he's plays football, and plays girls as well" cally simply says, as she scrolls through Facebook on her phone, not looking up at me once.  Oh great, I thought to myself, I embarrassed myself in front of the hottest a guy in the school!