Chapter 6

"Okay so let's put this one on first" cally says, holding up wolf creek "Yep sounds good, but then we have to watch the 2nd one" I say, holding up wolf creek 2. I slipped the dvd into the DVD player, then we both sat back on my bed, and cally started tipping out the lollies, chips and chocolate from the grocery bag.
....
"Girls I'm gonna order pizza for lunch, will I get one for you guys, are you still hungry?" Mum calls from the living room, as the credits started to run at the end of wolf creek. Cally and I looked at each other, we were pretty full from the junk food, but laughed and decided on pizza anyway "yes please mum, a meat lovers" I call out, as my phone vibrates "here" says cally, passing my phone to me, it was on the charger next to her, I grab my phone "cheers" I sat, looking at it
0412345678:
I'm free anytime today, just let me know when you are:)
I roll my eyes and put my phone next to me "it's Riley, he texted me last night too" I say, getting up to put wolf creek 2 on "oooh what does he want?" She asks, intrigued "to hang out, he needs help with bio" I say, grabbing my phone, unlocking it, and giving it to her to see the messages "that's what he says" cally winks and takes the phone, reading the messages "wait, why didn't you reply?" She asked "because I don't wanna hang out, duh" I say, laughing "why, I'm pretty sure he's into you!" Exclaims cally, I just roll my eyes and get up off the bed to press play. "I don't care, I don't wanna see him" I say, "but he needs help with his bio, and your his partnerrrr" she says, "shut up" I say and we both laugh. 20 minutes into the movie, my phones vibrated *buzz* I pretty much leap over cally to check it "omg is that him?!?" Cally asks "Nope, just a notification" I say "you sound disappointed" cally says, chuckling "well I'm not" I say simply, and turn to watch the movie.
...
Cally convinces me to reply to
Riley, I don't like him or anything, but he needs help with his bio, riiight...

message to 0412345678:
hey Riley, Cally and I are free at 2 today, meet at the the beachfront cafe?

And with that I handed my phone back to cally to put on charge, so we could finish the movie. seconds later cally rushed to her feet into my wardrobe. "um what are you doing man?" I ask, stuffing my face with the last row of the top deck chocolate block. "getting you all glammed up, now hmmm, I'm thinking, ooh this is so cute, definitely this!" she exclaims, pulling out a tiny black dress. "what, HAHAHHA" I laugh, getting up and taking it out of her hand, to hang it back up. "that's so cute though, you've gotta look cute for your little date" she giggles. "firstly, it's not a date, and secondly we are meeting him at a cafe, at 2 in the afternoon! A tiny black dress is not suitable, jeez man" I say, sitting back to down to watch the movie. "besides, it's 20 past 12, we have plenty of time" I explain. "looking hot is a time consuming process! don't say I didn't warn you" she giggles and sits in front of my mirror with her makeup bag, "are you doing your makeup, cal?" I ask, laughing. "of course" she chirps, we both laugh and I continue watching the movie. When it's over it's just past 1, okay, I think to myself, perfect amount of time to shower and get ready to go. "ooh finally decided to glam up hey?" cally says, laughing, as I grab a towel and head out of my room to the bathroom. I just rolled my eyes and took a shower. after I chuck on some plain black bikinis, and a oversized white t-shirt and tuck it into some high waisted denim shorts, I throw my hair up into a messy bun and add a light amount of foundation to my face. "cally you've been doing your makeup for an hour, lets bounce" I say, impatiently standing at my bedroom door. "Art takes time" she says, in a really fancy English accent. She finally finishes and we walk out the door, past mum, who's sitting at the table, "so cally and I decided to go for a walk to that beachside cafe along the boardwalk, is that alright?" I ask her. "Of course, please be back before dark and message me if you need to, would you girls like some money to grab a smoothie or something? she inquires, gesturing for me to grab her wallet. "I've got some thanks, cya later mum, bye Max" I say, walking out the door. "Bye" Cally chirps, following me out the door.