Chapter 5

"So this weekend we need to do something, I'm thinking we should go and see the newest mockingjay, or maybe rent out some scary DVDs and watch 'em at yours" cally says, as we get on the bus, it's Friday afternoon and we are heading home. Mum gave me until next week to decide on whether we stay and I pick up max every afternoon, I was relieved, but honestly it's kinda a big ask, and I'm still thinking about it. "Lily?" Cally says, waving her hands I front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts, "uh yea cool" I say, not with the conversation at all, still thinking about this whole moving thing "um lily, get with it, cinemas or DVDs at yours? She asks, getting kinda impatient "um I don't know if I'm free, I'll text you" I say, getting up and briskly getting off the bus, as it pulled up at my house.
...
*buzz* my phone went off, I look over at it next to me "lil no phones at the dinner table, technology free time is importa.." *mums phone rings* "hello?" She says, answering me and giving me a funny face, I roll my eyes, chuckle and grab my phone, heading to my room.

1 message from 'Cally🌻' :
Hey what happened to you on the bus? You seemed so out of it, everything alright? Is is about your mums job

Reply:
Yeah sorry I was just thinking, everything's fine, it's my choice this time whether we move, and max and I don't need yet another move, so I don't mind doing extra work of it means we can stay. About the weekend come to mine and bring movies:)

Cally🌻:
Yea good plan, DVDs sound good, gtg to work now, talk tomorrow X

I don't reply to that, I just turn my lamp off and roll over to go to sleep *buzz* ugh I roll over and grab my phone
1 new message from 0412345678 (guys I'm not putting an actual number there)
Hey it's Riley:) need to do some work on bio, wanna come round mine tomorrow? x

"What" I say to myself, Jesus he's sending me X's, I let out a small sigh and roll over to go back to sleep.